A helping hand

[GL] Fizz-y Soda

Hello everyone,

My name is Fizzy, and I haven't been on too much recently so most of the newer players don't know me. That doesn't matter too much though. Despite not getting on the server a lot, I'm still a dedicated member of this community. I browse the forums daily and provide feedback when I can. 

Anyway, I would like to offer my assistance. Are you a low command member with an idea to track X, Y & Z but don't really know how to use Google forms/sheets? Let me help you out. Tell me what it is you're trying to do or measure, and I'll help you pilot it and show you how to manage the sheet and form. If it seems to be working out, show your high command to see what they think. They may want to continue it and improve it. I want to help shape you into a better command member because the most important thing, is shaping the future of the server. A lot of important duties in high command involve managing a lot of spreadsheets like the roster and other forms like meeting absence excuses, training logs, etc. So, it's very beneficial if you know these skills ahead of your high command training. If you don't have the knowledge on how to use these and would like to, hit me up with your idea and I can help you out.

NCOs this also applies to you. Sometimes those command slots are competitive to get. If you too have an idea that you wanna try out that can boost your chances of landing that command spot, let me know. 

Just please know that I won't be able to help IMMEDIATELY. Except a time window when requested. Especially if others have asked first.

Ping me in the General channel in the discord if you need me. If you PM me, please state who you are and what branch you're in.

(High command can ask too ;P)

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

Damn. Guess I can't ask for help cause I'm Site Admin. 

13 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

High command can ask too

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

Yes yes, ask Fizzy. He's a big tech nerd so he can help out with stuff that the server uses! 🙂 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

fr fr this mans is so smart

mans helped me log trainings 🙏

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2022 at 3:37 PM, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

Hello everyone,

My name is Fizzy, and I haven't been on too much recently so most of the newer players don't know me. That doesn't matter too much though. Despite not getting on the server a lot, I'm still a dedicated member of this community. I browse the forums daily and provide feedback when I can. 

Anyway, I would like to offer my assistance. Are you a low command member with an idea to track X, Y & Z but don't really know how to use Google forms/sheets? Let me help you out. Tell me what it is you're trying to do or measure, and I'll help you pilot it and show you how to manage the sheet and form. If it seems to be working out, show your high command to see what they think. They may want to continue it and improve it. I want to help shape you into a better command member because the most important thing, is shaping the future of the server. A lot of important duties in high command involve managing a lot of spreadsheets like the roster and other forms like meeting absence excuses, training logs, etc. So, it's very beneficial if you know these skills ahead of your high command training. If you don't have the knowledge on how to use these and would like to, hit me up with your idea and I can help you out.

NCOs this also applies to you. Sometimes those command slots are competitive to get. If you too have an idea that you wanna try out that can boost your chances of landing that command spot, let me know. 

Just please know that I won't be able to help IMMEDIATELY. Except a time window when requested. Especially if others have asked first.

Ping me in the General channel in the discord if you need me. If you PM me, please state who you are and what branch you're in.

(High command can ask too ;P)

I can vouch for this man, While I was part of CI he helped with lots of documents and supported us on the technical side of things, he's got great knowledge when it comes to google sheets etc and id highly recommend using him. 

• Thanks 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1