Epsilon

[Call-sign]
DI3

[Rank]
First Sergeant

[Which lore squad member are you applying for]
V07

[Why do you believe you deserve this position]
I feel I have dedicated to myself to Death Troopers, with multiple hours a day and my focus on growing and improvement of Death Troopers. I host multiple tryouts a day while encouraging others to do so also, and am slowly branching into developing training strategies for the battalion. I want Death Troopers to be professional looking and still have fun with cool people. I want to expand upon everything I have learned from those around me. V07 the marksmen interests me because I used to do marksmen type situations in my team on Halo, as well as performing sniper recon on Arma. It adds an interesting dynamic to the team, and the roleplay opportunities for the unit can be awesome.

[Why do you want to be a part of Unit TI-23]
TI-23 is the example for fellow DT to follow. I feel compelled to be a part of a squadron people look at to see how DT should act and conduct themselves. Its a brand new Unit and an example for the unit should be set from the start. I feel as if I have a lot of knowledge from the time I have spent with the Death Trooper team, and my dedication to the team is something I want to keep doing through this position. I want to help improve the battalion through any means, and TI-23 is an avenue I can use to achieve goals for that agenda. Death Troopers by far has been my favorite battalion, no question, and that's because of the people here. 

[What does Unit TI-23 do]
TI-23 is a group of 5 individual Death Troopers with specific specializations; Squad Lead, Marksmen, CQC, Medic, and Demolitions. TI-23 Focuses on direct combat and field situations and also VIP protection as per Primary Directive. TI-23 is even more tightly knit than even other DT as they move as a perfect cohesive unit, and are expected to perform tasks quickly and professionally. Each specialization is useful for every mission, assassination, and protective detail. No TI-23 Member besides the squad lead has say over each other which is unique and makes for a more cohesive unit.

[How active can you be]
I am active pretty much everyday unless I work late or plan a day with my girlfriend. I am on between 3-10 hours a day usually. 

[Do you understand that if you are accepted into Unit TI-23, you will be on a 1-strike system]
Understood.

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

++Support!

• Always on, activity is through the roof! Constantly doing tryouts. We're two days away from meeting day and he's done 12 tryouts so far, and is eager to do more. 
  • Always seeking to improve and understand his newest duties and responsibilities.
  • Can be serious when need be, but very fun to have in a teamspeak channel. Knows what to say and when to say it, very much a people-person, a trait I think would be perfect for the kind of tightness we're looking for in TI-23, and especially important for our Reconnaissance Unit.

DI3 has been climbing the ranks well despite how many NCO's we have in DT, and I think that shows his dedication and aptitude for the role!

15 minutes ago, Paisley Park said:

++Support!

• Always on, activity is through the roof! Constantly doing tryouts. We're two days away from meeting day and he's done 12 tryouts so far, and is eager to do more. 
  • Always seeking to improve and understand his newest duties and responsibilities.
  • Can be serious when need be, but very fun to have in a teamspeak channel. Knows what to say and when to say it, very much a people-person, a trait I think would be perfect for the kind of tightness we're looking for in TI-23, and especially important for our Reconnaissance Unit.

DI3 has been climbing the ranks well despite how many NCO's we have in DT, and I think that shows his dedication and aptitude for the role!

3 hours ago, Paisley Park said:

++Support!

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

20 hours ago, Paisley Park said:

++Support!

Former:

High Admiral | Imperial Navy High Command

ISB-021 Agent (Hairline) Kallus 

On 2/3/2022 at 11:32 AM, Paisley Park said:

++Support!

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

On 2/3/2022 at 5:32 PM, Paisley Park said:

++Support!

Current: R RG Senior Guard R DT MAJ TO3, Seeker SH46

Former: Nova COL, MML RG Elder Guard Kir Kanos , SHGDT COL TO3, Seeker SC01