• No

In-Game Name: enuz

Steam Name: [GL]ek nutz

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:121944928

What is your discord username (Ex: Jayden#9452): ekn ut z#1745

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Moderator on SCPRP

How often are you on Teamspeak? Every Day

How often do you use Discord? Daily

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)? I always give it my best in game, on TeamSpeak, and in Discord, but there's only so much I can do without being on the support team. Nonetheless, I answer all questions people have to the best of my ability. Like a pipeline of help, the more I can do to help others in the community, the better. I had no idea what to do or where to go when I first connected to this server, so support is kind of where my life started on this server. I'm also familiar with the Forums and the Store, and I'd be happy to assist people. I enjoy going on and simply hanging around in TeamSpeak or jumping into the game and assisting new players. The support team was always there for me whenever I've wanted help with various issues, and I hope that I can be there for someone else in the future.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

Hey there, hope all is well. My name is enuz, how may I help you?

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geer | lvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

+Support 

- He's active

- Mature

- Has been a member of the community for a LOOONG time

- But be advised, he listens to doja cat....

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

Pros:

Long time member of the community.

High RP rank.

Appears to be a knowledgeable individual.

Cons:

Very new to staff.

Overall:

Enuz, I feel that you're definitely a competent individual that would probably do pretty well as support, but you are very new to staff and pretty untested in that regard. My biggest concern is that you'd potentially burn yourself out between RP, staff, and support in such an early stage and I'd hate to see that happen as you have some good potential.

Decision:

I cannot -support this, as the issue is not necessarily with the applicant themselves, but a concern of potential burn out down the road with taking on such a large load so soon. However, I am having a hard time getting behind a +support for that reason. Therefore, I feel the best thing that I can do is to share my perspective here and to remain neutral. Enuz, I do wish you the best of luck and if you do get accepted, just make sure you are careful and don't burn yourself out.

Edited by Piller
  • Like 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

• Head Admin

+Support

enuz, while I have not had any interactions with you in TS or in Discord as of yet, your application does stand out to me in a positive way. I and other members currently on the support team are always looking for new and active staff interested in going above and beyond with helping others, which from what I read off your app, seems like you'd be a great fit for the job. Try to hold onto that outgoing and helpful state of mind as we certainly need more people like you; and with that said, I wish you all the best with your application.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed