Will's Maintenance OS Application

oofWill

1. What’s your In-Game Name? Will

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?  STEAM_0:0:236584067

3. What is your Rank? MP

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 0

5. How many warnings do you have on GL? 2

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 10

7. Why do you believe you should become a Maintenance Command member (100+ words)?

I would like to become a Maintenance command member because ever since I have joined this branch I have loved it and made lots of friends. No doubt in my mind the Maintenance community is the best on this server, I have also been encouraged by multiple co-workers to apply for this position claiming I would do it well. Although I am not command in any other branches, everyone has to start somewhere and I believe this is that somewhere for me, I have played on this job every single day since I was trained and love it so incredibly much. I was just trained about 4 weeks ago I wanna say, and I know thats not a lot of time to become a command member, I believe I am ready to take on this challenge. I have always wanted to be command in a branch, but especially a Utility branch, and medical isn't really my cup of tea. Maintenance always as a job to do at all times, if its not fixing containments, you can always give armor or pick up trash. I believe this branch would be a perfect branch for me to start my command journey at.

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

8-1. A Utility Trainee has escaped the training room and is refusing to return, how would you handle this?

If a utility trainee escaped and refused to return, I would first call a staff sit to have him dealt with and brought back, once they were brought back I would inform them they are being placed on a DNT for X amount of time. I would then proceed to fill out a DNT for this player.

8-2. Some enlisted members have begun RDMing each other in bunks as a way to pass time, what would you do in this situation?

Although it isn't currently possible to RDM in bunks, assuming this was before now I would ask them politely to stop and inform them they are at risk for a strike if they do not stop. However, if it is a higher rank that seems like they should know better, I will immediately strike said person.

8-3. A Junior Maintenance is breaking multiple SOP rules such as improperly using tools and disregarding DEFCON rules, what are your next steps?

First, I would warn them about what they are doing and how it is wrong, I would then give them SOP to re-read it and make sure they understand. I would bring it up in command chat (if thats a thing) and let them know this player is doing this and if it happens again they should be removed assuming I am offline. However if I were online and saw them do it again I would deal with them myself and inform them they will be removed from the branch/ will recieve a strike whatever seems fit in that specific situation.

*Note: Waiting for people to train but will train whenever trainees need it*

Edited by oofWill
  • Like 1

oofwill2.png

-Support 
On multiple instances he has branched dissed even when asked to stop.

• Like 1

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

1 hour ago, Mr.Meeseeks 123 said:

-Support 
On multiple instances he has branched dissed even when asked to stop.

First, it wasn't a branch diss. You said imagine being high rank in nu7 and I said imagine being gensec command, I then apologized because you sounded genuinely hurt. I was never told to stop and that was the first and only instance, and I would argue you branch dissed first. Regardless this was about a month ago now.  There is multiple witnesses in this situation that can step up if willing too. Please rethink your decision after I presented my case

Have a good day and thank you for replying

EDIT: I alsothought i was all in good fun. 

I am well educated on the MOTD and would not risk my reputation over branch diss.

If you would like to continue this conversation you can go to my discord oofWill#1159

Edited by oofWill

oofwill2.png

6 hours ago, Fishy said:

+Support

-Active

-Nice guy to be around

-No previous command experience, this could be a good starting point

ImperialRP: Former SHGO LSG Aero(MAJ)(Royal Guard/Shadow Guard), Senior Flight Lieutenant/Shadow Squadron(2lt)(SF)
SCPRP: Former Operations Manager (Low Command)(Maintenance)
Staff: Former ImperialRP Moderator/GameMaster III

On 2/2/2022 at 3:46 PM, oofWill said:

First, it wasn't a branch diss. You said imagine being high rank in nu7 and I said imagine being gensec command, I then apologized because you sounded genuinely hurt. I was never told to stop and that was the first and only instance, and I would argue you branch dissed first. Regardless this was about a month ago now.  There is multiple witnesses in this situation that can step up if willing too. Please rethink your decision after I presented my case

Have a good day and thank you for replying

EDIT: I alsothought i was all in good fun. 

I am well educated on the MOTD and would not risk my reputation over branch diss.

If you would like to continue this conversation you can go to my discord oofWill#1159

well said.
also +support in general

muy active

extensive motd/sop knowledge

obvious dedication to server

Only downside would be me worrying about you being extremely active staff, maint command, and whatever else you do, on top of real life. But if you can manage that and not burnout then it's a massive +support for activity in command when we need it.

• Like 1

Captures.png.3d37ddd184794a9697d982c8d0f2469e.pngall [GL] SCP-RP players are the same 😔

57 minutes ago, SS1 said:

well said.
also +support in general

muy active

extensive motd/sop knowledge

obvious dedication to server

Only downside would be me worrying about you being extremely active staff, maint command, and whatever else you do, on top of real life. But if you can manage that and not burnout then it's a massive +support for activity in command when we need it.

+Support ^

• Like 2

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png