Borshk's Senior Research Command Application

Borshk

Should I Become a Member of Research Command?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Become a Member of Research Command?

• Yes
    • No

In Game Name: Borshk

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47613876

What's your current Rank & Branch: E11 1LT

What Type of Command Position are you applying for (Senior Command / Low Command): Senior Command

Date of when you first joined your branch: March of 2021?

Why do you deserve the position? (50+ Words): Having established myself in E11 Command, I am of the belief that I am an excellent choice to uphold the duties and responsibilities required of me should I obtain this position. I have attended college as well as additional schooling making me qualified to not only perform exemplary grading, but also dolling out fair and just marks for my subordinates when it comes to their submissions. I understand that while MTF command has certain aspects that are not shared with their fellow research personnel, primarily that being this is indeed a non-combative branch, the aspect of being a competent command member is shared across the board in regards to being able to uphold the server, MOTD, and branch specific rules.

What is your main goal of being Research Low / Senior Command (100+ Words): My main goal is to introduce more players to the joys and shenanigans of research. The branch provides a vital element of role-playing that has honestly disappeared (or at the very least, shrunk considerably) during this momentary rut in the server's life. Seeing this, I wish to interject myself and be able to provide new experiences and events that bring the entire foundation closer together by conducting and organizing numerous experiments that would involve and promote branch and cross-branch relations and morale. Receiving this position would allow me to more directly organize and execute events involving the site while providing the much needed role-playing elements that would enhance users gameplay and RP activities. 

Do you think there is any issues with the branch and if so how would you fix it: Aside from lack of players, it would be nice to involve Event Team more in the going-ons of the branch. Experiments and data-collection are all well and good, but involvement and interaction would attract others and benefit not only Research, but the server as a whole.

Why should we accept you into Research Low / Senior Command? (150 word minimum): Using the information I have previously provided, I believe I would be the preferred choice due to my level of maturity and mental aptitude. After having established myself among the server I have proven my trustworthiness and aptitude for the role of command and the discipline required to uphold the rank and duties required of me and my peers. Aside from that, I am a easy person to work with and can even be enjoyable to be around with no users (that I know of) having ever complained about my actions or decisions in the execution of my duties. Other than that, I really do wish to improve the quality of life on the server by adding more role-playing scenarios that others can be involved and take part in regardless of branch. With this new role, I hope to be able to contribute to the server's life and propensity to be an enjoyable experience while making some new friends along the way.

Research Assistant Manager | Epsilon-11 1LT  | RRH Guardian Romeo 25|

"Sic Semper Tyrannis"

+/-

Look, Borshk I don't really know you that well but I certainly don't think you are a bad person however I don't see any histories in research that relate to you and I am not not one to say yes to many SCMD apps made from outsiders mainly because each branch is different and had its own challenges.

I think you should apply for RS or RAM 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

1 hour ago, Adams the research one said:

-Support for SCMD
Dont know who you are
Never seen you on research

+Support for RS or RAM
You seem like a good guy

How you dont know who is borshk 
+Support

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

4 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

+/-

Look, Borshk I don't really know you that well but I certainly don't think you are a bad person however I don't see any histories in research that relate to you and I am not not one to say yes to many SCMD apps made from outsiders mainly because each branch is different and had its own challenges.

-Support

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

On 2/2/2022 at 10:02 AM, Some Weeb said:

A quick reminder that any SCMD applicant is automatically additionally considered for a low command position, thus there would be no reason to make a separate application. Just wanted to clear this up.

Edited by Nydekore
  • Like 1

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

• 2 weeks later...

Application Accepted

Thank you for showing your interest in Research Command!
We have decided to accept your application as a Research Asst. Manager! Please contact Research HCMD as soon as possible if you wish to accept.

Welcome to Low Command! We're glad to begin working with you.

• Star locked this topic