Phill Research Low Command Application

Warthog

Should Phill become a research low command?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should Phill become a research low command?

• Yes
    • No

In Game Name: Phill

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:123911451

What's your current Rank & Branch: E11 Warrant Officer

What Type of Command Position are you applying for : Low Command

Date of when you first joined your branch: September 6, 2021 (for E11)

Why do you deserve the position? (50+ Words): I deserve to be a Research Low command because of my ability to create fun and engaging experiences for myself and others. When I was in RND I did tests on some lesser known scps and created some pretty cool test logs. In E11 I always try to help out other people mainly in trainings. I spend a lot of time helping others both in game and on discord.

What is your main goal of being Research Low / Senior Command (100+ Words): My main goal of being a research low command would be to try to engage researchers in some of the lesser known scps. I always tell people to feel free to contact me if they want to do an offsite scp since i can either help build the scp (I forgot which one but it was a swimming pool that killed organisms) or rp as the scp  if it is a living creature (like the mass test I helped with involving 582). I would like to host mass tests on some of the more confusing scps to try and challenge people's minds. I believe research can be a branch that will give people some lessons they can use in real life.

Do you think there is any issues with the branch and if so, how would you fix it: The main issue I see right now is the training guide. The guide still refers to codes as conditions. How I would fix it is by making it easier to read (making it more of a word for word instead of a list of stuff that you should go over), updating some of the older information, and adding some common questions I see new researchers have (like how you can advert for a scp to flag on and how event team can help with offsite scps.)

Why should we accept you into Research Low / Senior Command? (150 word minimum): You should accept me as Research Low Command for my willingness to help people and my willingness to try new things. I promise to be an active member of command and host some offsite tests on some of the really cool but lesser known scps. Sometimes I make mistakes, but I always own up to them and use those moments to become a better version of myself. I have managed to not get any warns on the server which shows I can be trusted to follow the rules. I have experience in doing mass tests because I have helped do quite a few. I am already in the research branch, so I already know the rundown of how we operate. I am usually on during the off hours so I will be able to help the other late-night researchers that are usually lonely because barely anyone is on the server late at night. Overall, I am just a friendly guy that wants everybody on the server to have a good time and make fun memories.

#RipRND you will be missed

19 minutes ago, Adams the research one said:

+support
Phil pog

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

-Support

Gonna keep it real here, I haven't seen enough from you to support this app.

To add to this you just took a huge ass LOA from E11. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

- support

While you’re definitely a cool guy, but you just recently joined into research, some things I’d like to later you do prior to getting placed into a command role is create some bomb ass foundation documents to show that you can create quality documents since you’ll be grading other researchers documents. Plus while I like the ambition of joining command early. I do encourage you to play through your enlisted part of research first, then apply after that. Because if not you miss vital trainings and opportunities for growth.

• Like 1

RESEACH ADMINISTRATOR Billybob | THE RFA GOD | Wanderers Library Award Recipient X2 |

+/- Support

Note: Im on LOA and painkillers. But this is easily the weirdest - support I will ever write. I want to + support but just can't heres why:

Who?: Phil i'm not gonna lie to you. My memory is failing me on you. I thought that Ive seen you around a little and you were chill. But the more I think about it the less I remember about you. I just think you haven't been around enough to make an impact on me, or possibly the enlisted. This isn't a bad thing, It could be that the name "Phil" is so generic that I'm mixing you up with others that managed to keep the same name, or even from past server experience. But I recommend just popping in more and next time you see me, please talk to me! Id love to get to know you better. If I mixed you up with someone else or just failed to remember you, Ill edit this. But yeah! Nice to meet you?

• Like 1

Senior Event Team | Deputy Head of Research | Superstar Badge Winner  | Foundation Star Award

RFA - Agent Sigma 0A0 / RRH Analyst - Sierra 17

+Support 
Great Guy

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

• 2 weeks later...

Application Accepted

Thank you for showing your interest in Research Command!
We have decided to accept your application as a Research Asst. Supervisor! Please contact Research HCMD as soon as possible if you wish to accept.

Welcome to Junior Command! We're glad to begin working with you.

• Star locked this topic