Should I get FD/SCMD  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get FD/SCMD

• Yes
    • No

In Game Name: Adams

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:119986069

What's your current Rank & Branch: RA Research

What Type of Command Position are you applying for (Senior Command / Low Command):SCMD

Date of when you first joined your branch:September 6th 2021

Why do you deserve the position? (50+ Words): I think I deserve SCMD because I have had a lot of experience in the Research Branch performing command duties, and have climbed my way up to RA (1 Rank away from SCMD). I am also PROF (Our DHFTO) and have contributed a lot to research as a whole in both of my positions. Even though I just got off an LOA I am more energized than ever to continue commanding the branch. I have already taken on duties of supervising command (As an RM) and believe transitioning into a SCMD position would be relatively easy.

What is your main goal of being Research Low / Senior Command (100+ Words) My main goal of getting SCMD is to supervise command of the branch, and hopefully take some work off of HCMDs shoulders. I love watching and helping people improve themselves in their positions, and with SCMD would try to do research events that could hopefully boost activity. I would also communicate with other branch commands to organize cross PTs that could not only benefit out branch but other branches.I also would try my best to recommend ideas to HCMD that could hopefully improve branch activity/branch status. An example of one of these ideas is Commercial Research. A type of research that could be performed by EXPRs+ and would allow temporary benefits for other branches to be unlocked.

Do you think there is any issues with the branch and if so how would you fix it: 1 Issue is the outdated training guide and quiz. As a professor this would be easier. I would ask new trainees, along with LTRs what they disliked about trainings. I would then bring my findings to the CPRF, and using both inputs revise the documents while taking input from wherever it may come from. For another issue is the lack of interesting tests. 1 way to solve this would be to go out of my way to help bored researchers come up with a test idea, test it, and write a good log on it.

Why should we accept you into Research Low / Senior Command? (150 word minimum): I have already served about 2 months as command, and have made it to RA (As stated above) I believe that I have learned enough about the branch to take on the duties of SCMD. I am always eager to help weather that be by doing command duties. Or simply helping enlisted with tasks that they need help with. As stated above I am all about helping anyone I can, this is the reason I am currently planning a maintenance x research among us cross PT with RS Billybob, and my Medical Research x Research writing new SCP Cross PT Inspired by fromer RS Salvador, along with my many R&D Cross PTs with Sullivan. I also wish to improve whenever and wherever I can I have recommended many ideas, and used feedback from researchers to improve the ideas to a working concept before bringing them to HCMD to review them and either implements them, or reject them and use their feedback to improve it

Edited by Adams the research one

"Read Lesearcher"

Former ranks: Research Administrator + Professor RRH Analyst Zulu 99

CCs The Patrol Officer (Owner) Snowmen (Owner)

-Support 

Adams = cringe lord

JK JK 

+ Support

Adam's has always put amazing effort into research whether that be with command, RRA, or just helping run PT's on the server. He's a great guy and would be a solid SCMD

He's still a Cringe Lord tho

• Angry 1

RESEACH ADMINISTRATOR Billybob | THE RFA GOD | Wanderers Library Award Recipient X2 |

1 hour ago, JDWhatever said:

-Support 

Adams = cringe lord

JK JK 

+ Support

Adam's has always put amazing effort into research whether that be with command, RRA, or just helping run PT's on the server. He's a great guy and would be a solid SCMD

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

9 minutes ago, tylerdiffee1 said:

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+/-

I currently don't see you fit for the position yet mainly due to the frequency of basic mistakes  and what appears to be already lacking activity in R&D.

Edited by Some Weeb

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

11 hours ago, JDWhatever said:

-Support 

Adams = cringe lord

JK JK 

+ Support

+Support

Note: I originally was gonna just quote that and leave it be... but I forgot I have a personal set of standards for + and - supports. Building credibility and such.  Please keep in mind i'm also on LOA and that means that I haven't been able to see Adams in game recently and am high on pain meds while writing this. But heres my little two sense:

Why you should accept Adams: 

Adams in my eyes has always been SCMD. Hes been leading lower research both in game and out, supporting the ones around him. He is by far one of the most experienced member near his rank and is easily the most senior I have seen working with the lower ranks on a constant basis. I hope the world of you Adams, good luck reaching the top!

Edited by Super_Smitty

Senior Event Team | Deputy Head of Research | Superstar Badge Winner  | Foundation Star Award

RFA - Agent Sigma 0A0 / RRH Analyst - Sierra 17

8 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

+/-

I currently don't see you fit for the position yet mainly due to the frequency of basic mistakes  and what appears to be already lacking activity in R&D.

Good point. I did take the global loa for personal reasons and burnout however. I do wish i took it sooner though.

As for basic mistakes could you elaborate on that?

"Read Lesearcher"

Former ranks: Research Administrator + Professor RRH Analyst Zulu 99

CCs The Patrol Officer (Owner) Snowmen (Owner)

HUGE +Support

Adams has not only shown dedication throughout his time as LCMD but he has worked his hardest to make the FTO sub-branch better then how it was before. He also goes above nd beyond even when he doesn't have to and when I was a RM it was always a pleasure working with him. I think Adams has proven that he is ready for SCMD. 

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

13 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

+/-

Another reason for my -support is that you need more time as research administrator 

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

17 hours ago, JDWhatever said:

-Support 

Adams = cringe lord

JK JK 

+ Support

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

+support

Excellent low command member and only 1 rank away from Senior Command. Active and very easy to talk to; would make an excellent senior command member.

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

• 2 weeks later...

Application Denied
Unfortunately, we have decided to deny your application at the current time.
This could be due to your application, behavior, experience, feedback, or other unstated reasons.

This, however, does not mean we are not interested in moving you up. We simply believe you need more time & experience as a RA.

• Star locked this topic