[GL] Locus

In-Game Name: FBI SAIC Locus/HRT SSC Locus/MAJ Locus

Steam Name: [GL] Locus S.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90992581

What is your discord username (Ex: Jayden#9452): Rogue#5297

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Senior Moderator

How often are you on Teamspeak? Everyday

How often do you use Discord? Everyday

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?   I want to become a support team member due to my experience within this role. I was support nearly a year ago and I enjoyed it I left support a few months back but got staff back and wish to try it again. I also have been on the server many times and have seen people ask if they know about any support agents/people who happen to be online at that time. I wish to become a support to help out the community which includes the new and the old members and help deal with any problems they might have within Discord or TeamSpeak. The reason I also want to join the support team is to get to know more people within the community than only the people within the server I am currently in. I also have another reason which is to help those that have different time zones and play late at night as they still happen to be a part of the community and when they need support they must wait for a while to get it. I have one final reason for wanting support which is because helping people is something that can have a ripple effect you help one guy and they might share the fact you were upbeat about helping them and help someone if they can or help them get in contact with the people who can.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels? I would say hello, my name is Locus  to them and ask what their problem is this fine day. Once I get told the problem I'll start trouble shooting with them to see what we can do to get it to work or contact a higher up or peer to help me figure it out. I would then after it is all solved ask if they have another question/problem that they need help with if they say no I'll wish them a great day and move them out if they say yes I'll start the process back with getting told the problem and repeating the steps. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

On 1/29/2022 at 3:32 PM, King said:

+Support
- Good App
- Mature
- Nice

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

+Support
-Mature and Respecfull
-Knows how to handle situations
-Fairly active in teamspeak and discord

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall