potatoman's junior command application

PotatoManBoi125

name: potatoman  steam id: STEAM_0:1:173985778 current rank: lead researcher                    time in research: 11 months  to 1 year                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     why should I be in command. well I think I should be in research command because I have been in research for a while and I think I could help people can come to me for almost anything and what I don't know I will try to figure it out unless I know there is someone else that can help them I will get them to them so they can help I can also help point them in the right direction if they mess up or if they cant figure it out and a lot of people even in command think I should be in command.                                                                                                                                             what can I bring to the table others cant. well there is not to many things but I just bring out a laugh in most people I meet not only in the  and I have a lot of experience with most of the command members and I am active all the time even when other's are not on and I all ways help if i can especially junior researcher's because we have all been jr"s and we know what its like to be one and at times we needed help and there where people to help and I always try to be one of those people who help.                                                                                                                      what could I do to better research and increase activity. although there is not a lot of things I could do to help improve research there is some things I could do  I would train when I could even when I don't want to and try to make them as fun a possible and I would try to increase activity by doing mass tests and to invite juniors and others to watch a test on scps that they cant test on to see how to deal with stronger scps I would also show them the best way to deal with certain scps when they breach in short I would teach them how to survive.  that is why I think I should be in command 

Edited by PotatoManBoi125
  • Like 1

+support
- great member of research and has been in research for quite a long time so i think he deserves cmd!

- hasnt had any strikes in his entire time playing research

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+Support

potato has been around for a long freaking time. He’s a devoted player to Research, and all the events in research. My one thing negative is that I’d want to see more foundation logs from you. Good luck G

RESEACH ADMINISTRATOR Billybob | THE RFA GOD | Wanderers Library Award Recipient X2 |

-Support

It appears you do not meet the requirements to apply. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

7 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

-Support

It appears you do not meet the requirements to apply. 

His Application Meets All Requirements To Apply.

• Like 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

+ Support

Note:  Please keep in mind I have been on LOA and am on pain killers while writing this. Blah Blah Blah.

Experience:

Potatoman has been around for a while, he has been active constantly,  attends meetings, probably dosent have any strikes, and has been lovely to me every time I see him around. He knows what he is doing and does it well!

Attitude/Behavior:
Potatoman has this electric attitude, its hard to describe. But hes beyond friendly, hes the enlisted research member with friendliest of the month award.  It ends up showing in his research as well and I believe thats a great quality of him.

Professionalism:

So I can use a lot of buzzwords to describe my man but their is only one I wont use because I want to provide a fair and honest + support. I have seen a couple times when potatoeman can get a little rowdy. Which is fine, he isn't the first and wont be the last. But I feel like taking a chill pill can be valuable for a leadership position while potatoman represents the research branch. Im referring to talking out of PTS, just being a little to close to the mic, and making jokes around your research boys in the ears of non-research. I'm almost certain that this note on this + support is more than enough to make you watch out for future notice. I hope you soar to the top because your one of our best potatoeman!

Senior Event Team | Deputy Head of Research | Superstar Badge Winner  | Foundation Star Award

RFA - Agent Sigma 0A0 / RRH Analyst - Sierra 17

2 hours ago, Avalon Levi said:

His Application Meets All Requirements To Apply.

Ah, I see now.

2 hours ago, Super_Smitty said:

+ Support

Note:  Please keep in mind I have been on LOA and am on pain killers while writing this. Blah Blah Blah.

Experience:

Potatoman has been around for a while, he has been active constantly,  attends meetings, probably dosent have any strikes, and has been lovely to me every time I see him around. He knows what he is doing and does it well!

Attitude/Behavior:
Potatoman has this electric attitude, its hard to describe. But hes beyond friendly, hes the enlisted research member with friendliest of the month award.  It ends up showing in his research as well and I believe thats a great quality of him.

Professionalism:

So I can use a lot of buzzwords to describe my man but their is only one I wont use because I want to provide a fair and honest + support. I have seen a couple times when potatoeman can get a little rowdy. Which is fine, he isn't the first and wont be the last. But I feel like taking a chill pill can be valuable for a leadership position while potatoman represents the research branch. Im referring to talking out of PTS, just being a little to close to the mic, and making jokes around your research boys in the ears of non-research. I'm almost certain that this note on this + support is more than enough to make you watch out for future notice. I hope you soar to the top because your one of our best potatoeman!

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Denied

Due to behavioral issues, inactivity, or another unstated reason your application to join Research Command has been denied. You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major