Ignis's Event Team ApplicationAccepted

IgnisNuts

Should Ignis become a member of Event Team?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ignis become a member of Event Team?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name : Ignis

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:516807893

ULX Rank : Moderator

How long have you been playing on the server? : Ever since November of 2020

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines? : Yes

How many warns do you have? : 31277626864_Screenshot(108).thumb.png.36c2c9311c522c4686ad4e78ecb3ad0d.png

Why do you want to join event team? : The reason I want to join event team is so I can make the server more fun for other people. That's always been my goal in this server, and I believe joining event team would help make the server more exciting and fun for others. I also want to be able to add more to the day to day basis for everybody on the server, so there is never a dull moment while playing on the server. I also find myself to be a creative person, and would like to use that creativity to spice up the server.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team? : I have been trusted with many things and secrets from the server over my time playing on it, from many different people. I have been trusted with the rank of High Command before showing that I have gained the trust of Site Admins to be able to handle power, and being creative for the server. I have also been entrusted with becoming staff, and being able to have the responsibilities of being staff being trusted with the powers that staff have. I have always been considered a hard worker by other people, and easy to get along with no matter who the person is, I believe that can help if I am inside the mind of a character for whatever the event is. I have also been around this server for over a year now, so I believe I know which kind of events that people like, and the ones that they really dislike.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX? : Yes

Describe an event you could create : The event I would make would be with the help of CI, and have them defend a building on the surface for 20 minutes. The reason they would be defending the building is that they would be trying to mortar strike the foundation, and the way the MTF would stop the CI from this, is they would have to break breakable props acting as the generators for the mortar strikes. Depending on whoever's side would be the victor of the event would result in the foundation being good another day if MTF won, but if CI were to be the victors then the site would be "blown up" by the mortars causing a malfunction in the electrical room breaking lights, and teslas, or breach SCP's if there is a SET helping out with the event.

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

1 hour ago, Cookie_Gaming said:

+Support 

-Active

-Creative Event 

-Handle pressure (When things go wrong or similar)

+ Support

Yessir!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

+Support 

Undoubtedly suited for the job

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 1/24/2022 at 11:42 PM, Cookie_Gaming said:

+Support 

-Active

-Creative Event 

-Handle pressure (When things go wrong or similar)

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

On 1/24/2022 at 4:36 PM, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support

Would be a great ET.

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥