Flixy - Senior Event Team ApplicationAccepted

Flixy

In-game name: Flixy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:457512906

Current RP rank in All Divisions (Ex. Senior Medic, Security Officer): R&D AIN | Nu7 MSGT | V6 Volo VII

How long have you been a Event Team Member: About 3 months

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if you remember): No

How much time do you have on the server? (Press F1): 10 weeks

How well do you know the SCP lore in general?: Over the course of being ET I have definitely gained more knowledge about the lore, I would say a 8/10.

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Event Team Member?:

More Freedoms

If I said one of my biggest reasons I would like to become Senior Event Team is that I have more freedoms I wouldn't be lying. My biggest desire of the server is to make people happy and with the abilities of Senior ET it will really help me give a concept and make my events bigger as well as my PT's. I believe that Senior Event Team will really increase my event span and overall give me a better boost on the server. I have many ideas that I can only do if I have Senior Event Team, most of them being PT's for R&D and Nu7. As well as helping other branches with their PT's.

My wanting and desire of becoming Senior Event Team isn't only the abilities and powers that come with it, but it's the responsibilities and dedication as well. Currently the Event Team isn't doing it's best, but adding more Senior Event Team could really make it better especially for Leader's because there is only 1 Senior Event Team answering questions and doing events. I'm really active on the forums and in the discord so I will be able to answer the questions as well. Also I really love training people and I have the time for it so I will be able to train people for ET. 

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Event Team Member?:

Activity

My activity on the server and in the Event team is like no other. I am on the server daily for hours doing Events and doing sits, I'm also doing branch work as I recently got Assistant Inspector in R&D. Compared to the other applicants my activity beats them entirely. For the Events I average about 4-6 Events a week AND without quota being there that also shows increasing amount of dedication that I have. Overall my activity stands out for a Senior Event Team.

Dedication

During my time in the Event Team I have shown OUTSTANDING dedication to it. I have helped many people with their Events and questions. I haven't been in the Event Team for long, but for the time I have been in here I have done a good job. I have done many server wide events with many branches being involved. I continue to do the absolute best of my ability for the Event Team and I plan to keep it that way as I move forward in it. 

Strikes/Warnings

During my time I haven't gotten any strikes and only 1-2 verbal's. My warnings on the other hand is no so different, but if you think about it 17 warns in 3 years really isn't that bad. Before when I was on the server I wasn't as mature as I was now, nor have I had many friends that would actually support me. Now I haven't had a warning in a very long time on SCP-RP, and I have proven to be more mature then I am now. 

Have you mastered ULX?: Absolutely during my time I have only made 1 mistake with it (being brining a lot of people).  

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?: Recently I did sort of one. My baby SCP-354-4 Event was pretty big involving researchers, mainteancne, security & MTF. 

Give an example of a mega event: 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kLwcg8bLp_Z2YNBR8CmPREqjsnFCt9GxJgPJ3dE4u6c/edit

What do you consider to be the best event you have ever created: My mini SCP-354-4 Event. 

What is your Total Amount of Events according to the "Events Hosted" column on the roster?: 20

How active can you be: 10/10 100/100 1000/1000

Note:

Guarantee some of you guys will put a -support for "bad interactions". I know who you are and all I would like to say is that I had a bad day. I know the exact interaction and I was just not "having it" because I had a family member pass and my staff app denied. Also you guys were screaming and I was just trying to listen to the PT host. Hope that clears things up. 

575602683_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.22-14_46_49_04.thumb.png.c85472cb638de4837bc5b39f1ac77967.png

1576200243_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.22-14_51_13_78.thumb.png.e602cc4e80be709915c43cdc6a92a6c6.png

1189922591_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.15-00_00_28_98.thumb.png.d49bec0d31cd916763815198bd59bf69.png

Edited by Flixy

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

+support

Honestly the whole thing in security would've happened anyway he didn't want to stay in Security regardless of the whole "incident" that occurred. I believe most people who think he left security simply for his punishment are ignorant to the fact he didn't even want to stay in the first place so if you say that on this app please, try to get some more perspective rather then what's in front of you (no offense) 

Flixy is overall  a good person with good moral and work ethic. 

Side note: Obama headass 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

2 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

+support

Honestly the whole thing in security would've happened anyway he didn't want to stay in Security regardless of the whole "incident" that occurred. I believe most people who think he left security simply for his punishment are ignorant to the fact he didn't even want to stay in the first place so if you say that on this app please, try to get some more perspective rather then what's in front of you (no offense) 

Flixy is overall  a good person with good moral and work ethic. 

Side note: Obama headass 

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

+/- Support

My reasoning for not + support or  - supporting this application is as follows.

Since past interactions, and the previous - support that was made by me. I have noticed Flixy's attitude being better on the server, there are still moments where I can quote him as not wanting to do part of his job, (but I'll write that off as being worn down). I still don't doubt his dedication or drive for wanting to make this server a better place.  Something that I would like clarified, after all the -supports came onto your last S.E.T. Application, within the 12 hours of them you removed the application, as if you didn't want some higher ups to see it. That may not be the case, but from an outsider perspective that's what it looked like. I'd like to believe there's more good to your character, and would like to see it. But I do believe you still need to work on some personal traits. Good luck on this application. If you have any question about what I've said here, please feel free to shoot me a DM and I'll gladly respond cordially.

side note: I'm sorry to hear about your loss in the family.

RESEACH ADMINISTRATOR Billybob | THE RFA GOD | Wanderers Library Award Recipient X2 |

35 minutes ago, JDWhatever said:

+/- Support

My reasoning for not + support or  - supporting this application is as follows.

Since past interactions, and the previous - support that was made by me. I have noticed Flixy's attitude being better on the server, there are still moments where I can quote him as not wanting to do part of his job, (but I'll write that off as being worn down). I still don't doubt his dedication or drive for wanting to make this server a better place.  Something that I would like clarified, after all the -supports came onto your last S.E.T. Application, within the 12 hours of them you removed the application, as if you didn't want some higher ups to see it. That may not be the case, but from an outsider perspective that's what it looked like. I'd like to believe there's more good to your character, and would like to see it. But I do believe you still need to work on some personal traits. Good luck on this application. If you have any question about what I've said here, please feel free to shoot me a DM and I'll gladly respond cordially.

side note: I'm sorry to hear about your loss in the family.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+ Support

You've changed a ton from the minge you used to be, and I think being SET would be a great fit from you, I wish you the best of luck.

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

On 1/26/2022 at 11:48 PM, Zack / Zarl said:

+ Support

You've changed a ton from the minge you used to be, and I think being SET would be a great fit from you, I wish you the best of luck.

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥