got warned by accident

D5 2LT Paul

Got warned by accident

Warning Appeal- Dale

SEC OFC dale

FusionThunder

Playerdiss x2

Fri Jan 7 2022

The guy who reported me though I KOS even though he was far passed the red line, the player then started to curse out slurs towards me, the admin when he went to give the player the warn (Mr.Dog) had an error in his menu I think and gave me the warn instead.

The warning was false as the admin made a mistake and even admitted to doing so, he was helping even get here to report this, but I sadly crashed.

My evidence is the admin knows. (Don't really have any video or picture proof.)

mass +support

He told me the whole story and  I helped him get his appeal out here. I let fusion know of this report so he is able to tell the full story. Its happened to me, fusion and other admins so we believe there is some sort of bug that we will be looking into. Good luck

• Like 1

oofwill2.png

26 minutes ago, FusionThunder said:

Staff system fucked up lmao

smh my head

+Support

Smh smh excuses.

+ Support

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

On 1/7/2022 at 5:06 PM, FusionThunder said:

Staff system fucked up lmao

smh my head

+Support

+Support ^ + LoL

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png