Daults ban appeal

specialkindatard

Steam Name: The Dault Vweller

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:456365023

Ingame Name: Novoseltsev Valerian

Ban Length: 7 days

Admin that Banned you: Console

Reason for Ban: Racism.

Dispute: This seems like a dog case considering the parameters for such a ban are pre set and its hard to argue but it wasn't the hard R, and 7 days seems extremely excessive for something almost no one takes offense to and is widely used by the black community, considering my skin color I'd throw myself into that community although never invited. I practically aimed the word at myself in my use of it and did not use it any offensive manner towards another person, I'd quote myself but it seems the word isn't allowed by any means at all. 

image.png.4f6a8a076159bb07b3c514a9aee18548.png

- Support

"It wasn't the hard R". It's still racism, no matter which variant you use and the server has a strict policy against it. I understand that you may use it outside in the real world towards others but when you come into a server, you agree to its TOS, which includes "No Racism". I'm sorry mate but use this as a learning lesson, if the server says No, then don't use it.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, Yato Sensei said:

- Support

"It wasn't the hard R". It's still racism, no matter which variant you use and the server has a strict policy against it. I understand that you may use it outside in the real world towards others but when you come into a server, you agree to its TOS, which includes "No Racism". I'm sorry mate but use this as a learning lesson, if the server says No, then don't use it.

yea any slur no matter how its said/spelled will result in a week ban. so like yato said learn from this and just wait it out

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

1 hour ago, Yato Sensei said:

- Support

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

3 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

- Support

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

6 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

- Support

Changing two letters doesn't make it better.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

7 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

- Support

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF