Dragon's Security Blacklist Appeal- Denied

dragonnite88

Steam Name: Dragon

Ingame Name: Dragon

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:181365883

Job Blacklisted From: Security

Reason for the Job Blacklist: Mass Command Diss, Server Diss, Toxic

Dispute: Jack .S at the time i felt was really on me about everything and everyone else was so chill. I was thinking at the time what was his problem but now i understand why. He wasn't doing it because he just randomly hated me it was because i was making jokes here and there about really anything and being unprofessional. At first i didn't see it but after a long time of consideration and analysis i understand why. When ZJ got banned and everyone that i grew close to started to either leave security and the one that was staying got banned. The people that i knew the most left and i was upset. So i that i would feel better by just letting my mouth fly open and saying everything that i felt but all of what i said was way dramatic. I was going through a ruff time at home at that point and then that made it worse. I'm not trying to justify what i did and what i didn't wasn't ok once so ever. I send my deepest appologies to Mr. Zeeptin and Mr. Jack .S. I was a different person then and i can say that i have matured, the only way to prove it is to show you that. So if i get unblacklisted then i will be as professional as possible. Again i send my depest appologies to you both.

55 minutes ago, Grеg said:

Why mention zeeptin honestly

Yeah thats just unnecessary brown-nosing

+/- because you seem genuine but also seem like you’re just saying whatever you have to in order to get unblacklisted. 

Edited by Respecter of Women Big Ben

11 hours ago, dragonnite88 said:

Jack .S at the time i felt was really on me about everything and everyone else was so chill.

I remember this, you went off on me and others yelling that you never liked security telling me that I needed to be demoted back down to OFC like I didn't already start at OFC. You wrote a paragraph just shit talking me after I gave a cookie-cutter response. Telling you that there are a multitude of reasons taken in chooseing WOs, yet you got angry made a resignation mass dissing command and me. Take this how you want. 

(The yelling is just describing how provacative and rude his message was)

Edited by Jack S

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

28 minutes ago, Jack S said:

I remember this, you went off on me and others yelling that you never liked security telling me that I needed to be demoted back down to OFC like I didn't already start at OFC. You wrote a paragraph just shit talking me after I gave a cookie-cutter response. Telling you that there are a multitude of reasons taken in chooseing WOs, yet you got angry made a resignation mass dissing command and me. Take this how you want. 

Well after seeing all this information I feel like the blacklist was completely justified, while I might not currently be in GENSEC I wouldn't want someone like this in my branch either, let alone in CMD.

-SUPPORT

Edited by Demon Dice

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

54 minutes ago, Jack S said:

(The yelling is just describing how provacative and rude his message was)

After hearing what Jack S had to say, gonna have to go with - Support

Your actions were childish and unprofessional, I know this might be a Gmod RP server but that doesn't mean you should be disrespecting people like this. 2 months is way too little time for such a huge realization and such a quick change in mentality and thinking.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

Good evening,

After careful review, Security High Command have came to the decision to deny your Blacklist appeal at this time.

MTF Epsilon-11 Colonel | farmer glennG-FUEL Fiend

Former Security DHOS

"I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and have worms.”

― Michael Scott