2. Your In-game: IG 69/Donovan

3. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:450139978

4. The admin's name in-game: KitChan

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL][Kitty] KitsuneChan

6. What warning did you receive: Ltap

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 

image.png.9fe102cd5118941889c226972719c1a6.png

8. Why do you think this warn was false: Shock TRN Lied

9. Any extra information: So basically what happened (to my knowledge) was that me and joker were playing around I was on the IG 88  job and Jokerr was on Shock I was shooting him with a flamethrower and I guess some shock TRN ran in the way (I never saw him) i then kill Jokerr some time passes i leave the game and the TRN makes a sit saying i Ltaped and told Kitchan that he told me he was making a sit when he didnt (basically lying to kitchan) Kitchan then bans me for Ltap

Edited by Donovan 1973

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

• Donovan 1973 changed the title to KitChans's Warn Appeal

+Support

Same thing with the Ban, the story wasn't clear from the TRN 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

7 hours ago, KitChan said:

+Support

then why did you ban him in the first place?????????

+Support Due to staff member above agrees, also didnt get both stories also didnt have proof of the shock trne telling Donnovan he had a sit on him.

Donnovan becareful for future reference, you shouldnt ardm/rdm people and if someone acidently runs infront of you, then its on you for discharging your weapon.

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

14 hours ago, KitChan said:

+Support

+SUPPORT
Bruh. What are you doing? If the story was NOT CLEAR from the start, then why would you BAN SOMEONE? Honestly, the WHOLE point of being on staff is to not be biased and gather all possible evidence before banning someone. After seeing you say that, Donovan would be fully in the right to make a staff report on you. 

If you want to continue being a staff member you need to sort out how you are staffing honestly.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

• Head of Staff
11 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

+SUPPORT
Bruh. What are you doing? If the story was NOT CLEAR from the start, then why would you BAN SOMEONE? Honestly, the WHOLE point of being on staff is to not be biased and gather all possible evidence before banning someone. After seeing you say that, Donovan would be fully in the right to make a staff report on you. 

If you want to continue being a staff member you need to sort out how you are staffing honestly.

You don't seem to have any due regard when distributing punishments as a staff member seeing as you have multiple warn and ban appeals up for review on the forums right now. This should be a lesson to you, please adjust how you conduct yourself in the future.

Edited by A Frog

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

8 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

+SUPPORT

51 minutes ago, A Frog said:

You clearly have no due regard when distributing punishments as a staff member seeing as you have multiple warn and ban appeals up for review on the forums right now. This should be a lesson to you, please adjust how you conduct yourself in the future.

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

10 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

+SUPPORT

2 hours ago, A Frog said:

You clearly have no due regard when distributing punishments as a staff member seeing as you have multiple warn and ban appeals up for review on the forums right now. This should be a lesson to you, please adjust how you conduct yourself in the future.

As a Senior Moderator you are a more somewhat trusted staff member who should be knowing what they are doing and not making as many mistakes as you have been recently. Overall yes it does seem like you do not have any Due regard when distributing Punishments, And I would seriously suggest you adjust your staffing ways and perform better in the future.

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

13 hours ago, A Frog said:

You don't seem to have any due regard when distributing punishments as a staff member seeing as you have multiple warn and ban appeals up for review on the forums right now. This should be a lesson to you, please adjust how you conduct yourself in the future.

10 hours ago, MrPickle said:

As a Senior Moderator you are a more somewhat trusted staff member who should be knowing what they are doing and not making as many mistakes as you have been recently. Overall yes it does seem like you do not have any Due regard when distributing Punishments, And I would seriously suggest you adjust your staffing ways and perform better in the future.

For real bruh you kinda suck at being Staff 

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

19 hours ago, MrPickle said:

On 12/25/2021 at 8:48 PM, SAINTY. said:

+SUPPORT

23 hours ago, A Frog said:

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

ACCEPTED

To get the warn removed, navigate to the 'Bans' button at the top. Once you have the ban panel up, select 'profile', then click 'appeal' next to the warn that is needing to be removed. For the reason, enter the link to this topic!

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |