Audio Interview with SCP-049

JDWhatever

Interview with SCP-049

*STATIC*

---------START OF LOG----------

EXPR Billybob: This is Experienced Researcher, William Arthur Bobson, Also known as Billybob. Today's date is December 22, 2021. Today I am doing an interview with SCP-049. SCP-049 How are you doing today?

SCP-049: In need of further research

EXPR Billybob: Tell me more about this research.

SCP-049: I'm investigating more into the cause of the pestilence

EXPR Billybob: Tell me more about what this pestilence really is?

SCP-049: Its very hard to explain.

EXPR Billybob: Alrighty well simplify it then.

SCP-049: So far from my research it has uncovered it to cause weakness in you and make you... easier to control so to speak

EXPR Billybob: What kind of infection is this pestilence? Viral... Bacterial...

SCP-049:  none of the above... it doesn't seem to spread person to person, it only spreads when you're of age to do so.

EXPR Billybob: And what age is that normally?

SCP-049:  First contact rate seems to happen around, 6 or 8.

EXPR Billybob: Oh so it's kind of like the Chicken pox

SCP-049: I assume so... but unlike chicken pox, this does not go away. Nor will it kill you if left untreated.

EXPR Billybob:  So if it won't kill you, what major concerns should we have with it?

SCP-049: It has led to major flaws in your system of life, whole civilizations are riddled with flaws caused by the pestilence...  This leads you to fail more, and more and has you blinded from even being able to see the pestilence.

EXPR Billybob:  What kind of symptoms does this... uh... pestilence show in humans.

SCP-049: It doesn't show any major symptoms from my research. But it does have some connection with your brain... So far it seems to block out a part of your brain from being able to cure, or see it.

EXPR Billybob: Alrighty SCP-049 thank you very much for you ti--

SCP-049: I have one request, I'd like a book containing basic human evolution.

EXPR Billybob: Alrighty, well I'll make sure that gets delivered.

*STATIC*

------END OF LOG-----

• Like 3

RESEACH ADMINISTRATOR Billybob | THE RFA GOD | Wanderers Library Award Recipient X2 |

Dope audio log.

• Thanks 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

Best log ever! 

• Thanks 1

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg