Deathtrooper Battalion Update [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

Frog

On 12/19/2021 at 6:04 AM, LucifersHoly said:

+Support

• DT Needs a more recent change, and this update looks like the perfect addition.
  • These new additions brings more attention to DT and should bring a increase to DT's activity
  • Changes are balanced and wont bring any confusion or conflict to other battalions or server.
  • Nice Models
  • DT are meant to be beefier, would make sense to give them the slight scale and hp increase

Would be great to see these changes. Goodluck! 

An idea so good I came back for a minute just to +support it

• Like 1

Given |
| Former Starfighter Marshall | Former Agent Del Meeko |
| Former Senior Gamemaster |

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

On 12/19/2021 at 3:04 AM, LucifersHoly said:

+Support

• DT Needs a more recent change, and this update looks like the perfect addition.
  • These new additions brings more attention to DT and should bring a increase to DT's activity
  • Changes are balanced and wont bring any confusion or conflict to other battalions or server.
  • Nice Models
  • DT are meant to be beefier, would make sense to give them the slight scale and hp increase

Would be great to see these changes. Goodluck! 

On 12/19/2021 at 4:48 AM, BiggieCheez said:

+Mega Support

Frog Has been planning this rework for quite awhile now, and I could see how much thought he has given it to this post. DT hasn't had a big update in quite awhile now. I believe if these were to be accepted. It would give DT  new breeze of fresh air and new appeal to the battalion and its pretty balanced from what I can see and can help with DT's activity!!

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 12/19/2021 at 5:48 AM, BiggieCheez said:

+Mega Support

Frog Has been planning this rework for quite awhile now, and I could see how much thought he has given it to this post. DT hasn't had a big update in quite awhile now. I believe if these were to be accepted. It would give DT  new breeze of fresh air and new appeal to the battalion and its pretty balanced from what I can see and can help with DT's activity!!

• Heart-Eyes 1

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your suggestion! Please allow up to a week for this suggestion to be successfully implemented into the server.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

• Heart-Eyes 2

hotshot manager.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...