General Suggestion - Make 8286 not KOS able when dead body is on the ground when no one was looking when they took the body - Denied

State Trooper EvaMocca

What are you suggesting? -  That a disguised 8286 should not be KOS when the body is near to him around the corner or a room away. That should not be allowed because  I made sure that no one is looking and the person that i took the body of didn't respawn. In RP the body should have disappeared. Sure they can sus me out but they cant just outright KOS the disguised 8286. 

How would this change better the server? -  This would only benefit 8286 to avoid any shenanigans in the future.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  There is one disadvantage is people needing to stick tighter together instead of being behind someone and check each other often to see who got taken.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - 8286

Edited by State Trooper EvaMocca

• State Trooper EvaMocca changed the title to General Suggestion - Make 8286 not KOS able when dead body is on the ground when no one was looking when they took the body

-Support

It's a valid RP thing to look out for, not "shenanigans" in my opinion. The server is dying for some RP right now and if 8286 gets caught that way then so be it.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

There's been a time before when I was walking in a line. Maynard in front of me, me, and 8286. The 8286 killed me, so Maynard turned around and killed the 8286. I feel that was justified because, if someone dies behind you, the person that was behind them probably did it.

And, if you see a dead body of someone with that person standing next to the body, during a known 8286 breach, yeah, I feel that's justified.
You take their look, not their body.

-Support

• Like 1

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

3 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

It's a valid RP thing to look out for, not "shenanigans" in my opinion. The server is dying for some RP right now and if 8286 gets caught that way then so be it.

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

12 hours ago, Right Twix Bar said:

There's been a time before when I was walking in a line. Maynard in front of me, me, and 8286. The 8286 killed me, so Maynard turned around and killed the 8286. I feel that was justified because, if someone dies behind you, the person that was behind them probably did it.

And, if you see a dead body of someone with that person standing next to the body, during a known 8286 breach, yeah, I feel that's justified.
You take their look, not their body.

-Support

And as Nydekore said the server doesn't have much minor RP like this, it's at least something.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer