John Xina's Staff [Trial Moderator] Application - Denied

ravergang

Should I become a Staff Member on SCPRP? [Trial Moderator]  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: John Xina

What is your steam name?: Alma Enamorada

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:451944273

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): CELTY#3955

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was staff x2 on gaminglight imperial rp and a gamemaster I so I should probably know the ropes around being a staff member on another server.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) March 30th 2020

What date did you make your forums account? June 27th 2020

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 4 

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Platinum

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: PST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) What I believe that I deserve and desire this rank is because I would like to help on the staff team and with being a staff member before I should be able to withstand such a rank and as being in staff. I should be able to be responsible when on the staff job and in general when on the staff team, I understand punishments and requirements when doing something I shouldn't and helping other players. As a whole I know how  to act and know to use common sense when on the staff job. More reason that I deserve this rank is because I would be on late at night when staff aren’t usually on to help people who play on GMT if they have a problem of what sort and this can provide help for them when no staff are online at the time like early in the morning or late at night.

Scenario questions: 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I would get context of the situation then I would get both players side after I have done that I would check logs to confirm the MRDM or get the player to provide video clip if needed. After I have done that and if the person is still cursing at me I would gag him and explain that he is getting warned and banned for 5 days, then I would ban him for the maxium amount of a Trial moderator then submit a ban request with all the evidence.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? First I would give a verbal warning and lets say he rdm'd a d class when he is on a research job and the d class did not attack him at all, so first I would give them a verbal warning if their playtime on the server is below a week and then If it continues I'd assume he doesn't care that he is gonna get warned or possibly banned, so I would take the report of the person who rdm'd more d class acting like they're security I would explain the situation to the person who doesn't care and warn him for Killing D class as a Researcher and if it continues I will report it to a higher staff member.

Screenshot 2021-12-13 183315.png

Edited by Alma Enamorada

While I think your app is alright overall, you do have a word requirement you have yet to hit on "why you deserve the rank", -support until that gets fixed

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

-Support 

IMO you should wait a tad bit longer. 

You also dont seem to interact with the SCPRP side of the forums very often either.

You should also put a picture of your warns as some people get stingy about that. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

14 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

-Support 

You also dont seem to interact with the SCPRP side of the forums very often either.

You should also put a picture of your warns as some people get stingy about that. 

His tad bit longer will be good anyway. It will take at least another month for rookie to start accepting these 

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

On 12/13/2021 at 8:25 AM, Some Weeb said:

-Support 

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png