Bop's Resignation

bop

7 hours ago, NoCapGiven said:

You copied me. I resigned first so I am cooler!
Tim And Eric Sunglasses GIF

No I was first 

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

😱😱😱😱😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Bop why you leaving me I loved seeing ur cute sunglasses around the ship

the moments when we would tell ur guards to cover showers so we could have our alone time - sorry I know u said not to tell anyone but I just am going to miss u so much

We need to get together in bunks again sometime sweet cakes, see u soon.

😱😱😱😱😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/9 never forget

• Heart-Eyes 1

~~~~~~Ghoul ~~~~~~

Imperial Sith Trooper | 2x Eighth Brother, DT MAJ

E11 D4 STF, Senior Moderator

23 hours ago, bop said:

Goat - You are one of the reasons why I am still on the server. You taught me almost everything I know, thank you! You better get General man!!!

Very sad moment - I will live up to your example! Imma miss you and all the shenanigans we got up to! o7

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |