Apple's Shock Commander Application

Apple Apple

Should Apple Become Shock Commander?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should Apple Become Shock Commander?

• Yes (Explain Please)
    • No (Explain Please)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Shock Vice Commander Apple

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Shock Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be the Commander of Shock because I have decided to dedicate 99% of my time on the server to this battalion as of making this I am only in 1 other battalion as an enlisted and don't get on it much. Further reason I wish to be the Commander of Shock is now that all of the documents are finished or nearly done with re-working and changes I want to keep Shock as a whole growing constantly by gaining new members daily, keeping everyone entertained and intrigued for another day on the server as a member of Shock. I plan on doing this by making sure daily SIM's are being hosted with rewards being given out, Opening a whole new side of Shock by becoming a member of one of the Sub Branches, and interacting with other Battalions more allowing Shock members to meet new people and have new experiences improving their time on the server.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

At the time of writing this I have 1,079 hours / 6 and a half weeks
https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/659321418

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of the commander is to be a role model for everyone within the battalion, Keep everything up to date like rosters, tryout docs, and SOP's. fixing anything that needs fixing, making sure everyone is following the SOP and rules within Shock, contacting other members of shock and asking if they have any improvements or changes they would like to see, Answering any questions/concerns that people have, Keeping in touch with their Vice Commanders and discuss changes and improvements so everyone has a fair vote and isn't running just based of one person's command, hosting weekly meetings, and making sure everyone is doing their job's and ensuring they are getting rewarded properly for completing their given task.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

You should trust me with commander because during my time as a Shock Vice Commander so far I have completed multiple tasks such as making new tryout documents, helping with SOP reworking and changes, hosting the weekly meetings, doing daily flag up's and other announcements, contacting everyone that is a leader of their sub-branch and asking what they feel needs changed and bringing it up with the other Vice Commanders, hosting SIM's regularly to keep others entertained, handing out rewards to those who have done well. A further reason I should be trusted is that I was also the Eighth Brother an IQ Vice Commander not long ago further extending my experience and knowledgeability as a command member. I am also the Current Head Of Staff for Zeus Gaming meaning I lead the staff team and host weekly meetings there as well.

7. How often can you be Online? :

4-5+ hours everyday unless stated otherwise. 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
I have 0 warnings across all gaming light servers. 

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

+support

excels at being in command

knows what Hes doing

nice and approachable

Good Luck!

• Thanks 1

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

11 hours ago, Katsimaru said:

+support

knows what Hes doing

nice and approachable

Good Luck!

• Thanks 1

Former: MC VCMDR RSL IRS Fail, ST LTCOL Fail Shore Lead STRM SNR, Shock SFC Fail

“So, good news…I saw a dog today.”  – Buddy From Elf | "Your focus determines your reality," Qui-Gon from Phantom Menace

star wars stormtrooper GIF

+ support 

Apple the best choice for this position he been at abit and just speaking from my own experience with him he likes to keep shock occupied with activates something that for a shock is greatly appreciated given that shock really needs to be active in order to be a fun experience 

• Thanks 1

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

22 hours ago, Katsimaru said:

+support

knows what Hes doing

nice and approachable

Good Luck!

Honestly does a great job I do thin he really deserves this position. Keep up the great work good luck.

Current: Stormtrooper Major Bett 

Former: ST Vice Commander Bett | Shock 2LT Zett

On 12/11/2021 at 10:17 PM, Katsimaru said:

+support

knows what Hes doing

nice and approachable

16 hours ago, Mikael Scott said:

- knows when to be strict and when to have a bit of fun

big +Support

~~~~~~Ghoul ~~~~~~

Imperial Sith Trooper | 2x Eighth Brother, DT MAJ

E11 D4 STF, Senior Moderator

On 12/11/2021 at 11:17 PM, Katsimaru said:

+support

knows what Hes doing

nice and approachable

Good Luck!

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

On 12/12/2021 at 4:17 AM, Katsimaru said:

+support

knows what Hes doing

nice and approachable

Good Luck!

BEST OF LUCK BRO!

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

ACCEPTED
Congratulations on reaching this position and good luck moving forward, please speak to AHC for training and a whitelist.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel