Squeezing through places - Denied

Willyworm1

What are you suggesting? - Allow for smaller SCPs (1048, 1048-A, 5208-GL, 066, 999, 131 A, 131 B) or smaller SCPs that have free roam in the foundation (1048, 066, 999, 131 A, 131 B) to be able to do the act of squeezing through small spaces (the cut outs in windows around the facility). Obviously they would have to make a ticket for a staff to get them through and in order to make sure they can't do it constantly they could do /advert [ACT] and have a roll off with the staff to see if they can manage to get through.

How would this change better the server? - I think that it would better the server by just making sense that smaller creatures would be able to get through small spaces, especially 1048 and 999.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - It would mean that they would have to be monitored more often to make sure they aren't getting into places they shouldn't.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - This would benefit players who enjoy utilizing the smaller SCPs that are allowed to move about as they wish

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

4 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

safe class SCPs are meant to be in LCZ so that they’re there for JRs to test on.

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

8 minutes ago, Willyworm1 said:

Yet I rarely see JRs testing on them

That doesn’t mean they should be free roam so that CI can grab them or so they can freely annoy MTF in HCZ because I guarantee these are just about the only outcome this would bring.

Also if you were to ask a JR to test on you I’m sure they’d love to, they often stick to the interact-able items because they’re always right there for them while there may not always be a player flagged on to 999, 1048, etc.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

On 11/29/2021 at 12:44 PM, Nydekore said:

-Support

safe class SCPs are meant to be in LCZ so that they’re there for JRs to test on.

35 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

That doesn’t mean they should be free roam so that CI can grab them or so they can freely annoy MTF in HCZ because I guarantee these are just about the only outcome this would bring.

Also if you were to ask a JR to test on you I’m sure they’d love to, they often stick to the interact-able items because they’re always right there for them while there may not always be a player flagged on to 999, 1048, etc.

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

1 hour ago, Nydekore said:

Can you provide me with a recent moment where CI has felt the need to take 1048? Also I go on the smaller jobs not for the sake of testing, but for the greater freedom involved

• 2 weeks later...