WARN APPEAL- Denied

braymccowan

Your In-game: Bray

The admin's name in-game: Tactical 

The admin's steam name (If you know it):I dont Know It

What warning did you receive:ARDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):image.png.2ae99c35818f8b2bb7a5d1f43322e424.png

Why do you think this warn was false: Well, Me and Tactical Joke Around About his Tea Farm So i was In Spawn and i seen he was not Cloaked and he had People Picked Up and Frozen so i Thought he was Just Playing around so then i made a Joke about his Tea Farm so he Picked me up and was Throwing me around then i shot Him and He warned me for ARDM when we were Just Playing Around 

Any extra information:

• Head Admin

my side is
i was in a sit talking to people that were killing eachother in spawn, i had 3 people frozen and you came over so i picked u up and moved you away from my sit as i was trying to deal with it and talk to them, you then pulled your gun out and shot me so i tped you away and warned you for ARDM here is the evidence 
spacer.png

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

I mean you shot him in spawn, while we were dealing with 3 people killing each other in spawn and they were frozen in air you were pushed away for interfering then you shot tactical.

You were doing the same thing in which the 3 people we were dealing with for 🤦🏾

Btw he doesn't have to be cloaked for a sit, usually sits are taken away from rp but it was spawn with 3 people killing each other hence why 3 people were frozen and he was no clipped with myself there also no clipped

-support

Edited by Phil

That bald Aussie Guy

4 hours ago, Phil said:

I mean you shot him in spawn, while we were dealing with 3 people killing each other in spawn and they were frozen in air you were pushed away for interfering then you shot tactical.

You were doing the same thing in which the 3 people we were dealing with for 🤦🏾

Btw you don't have to be cloaked for a sit, usually sits are taken away from rp but it was spawn with 3 people killing each other hence why 3 people were frozen and he was no clipped with myself there also no clipped

-support

i learned this the hard way from drippy they dont mind if you joke around but once they are in RolePlay Scenes/ Staffing They Wish That You Will Not Mess Around With Them There Is A TIme And Place To This Type Of Behavior this warn will help you out so you know when its a good time to Joke Around With JMT/SMT  

Edited by Waifu Mewy

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

2 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

He legit moved you away for a sit and you proceed to shoot him? That is plain ARDM even if you were joking, you still shouldn't shoot a JMT or really anyone that is doing staff duties.

Warn appeals are only for False Warnings. Spawn is also a neutral zone and MOTD defines within neutral zones  "Hospital and Spawn can not have any crime occurring in the building." You should not of been shooting your gun in Spawn.

9 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

He legit moved you away for a sit and you proceed to shoot him? That is plain ARDM even if you were joking, you still shouldn't shoot a JMT or really anyone that is doing staff duties.

Yeah sorry

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

• Head Admin

-Support

Warning is valid as you were interrupting an ongoing staff sit and when pushed away by Tactical, you retaliated by shooting him. In addition to this, you also did this in a neutral zone in which combat of any sort is prohibited from taking place, regardless of reason.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

On 11/27/2021 at 10:33 PM, Phil said:

You were doing the same thing in which the 3 people we were dealing with for

You can't let one person get away with it and not the other 3, so for that I

-Support

I'm back

$427 Donated

I'm not gonna be as active as I was before

13 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

Warning is valid as you were interrupting an ongoing staff sit and when pushed away by Tactical, you retaliated by shooting him. In addition to this, you also did this in a neutral zone in which combat of any sort is prohibited from taking place, regardless of reason.

Will said it best. You shouldn't have been shooting in spawn at all.

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL