scp 079 breaching other scp's suggestion - Denied

Peanut_UwU

Post name: 079 breaching other scps suggestion

What are you suggesting? - scp 079 can only open doors but how about 079 can breach scp's but he can only breach one every 15 mins he can breach his first scp when he has self breached himself but after each breach he has to wait 15 minutes to breach another. for scp's like 8286 and 035 he has to roll a 75+ to breach them from their containment cells but with other scp's he has to roll a 60 to breach them.

How would this change better the server? - more fun to play as 079

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - not that i can think of

Who would this change mostly benefit? - 079

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - none

-Support

First off this would be very annoying for MTF during a mass breach we couldn't possibly recontain every SCP since 079 could just let them back out and I'm pretty sure letting SCP's out is all 079 players are gonna do.

He's a situation: 079 is breached and breaks out 035, 035 doesn't have a breach timer so he just goes on a breaching rampage and now there's a mass breach.

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Bulborb said:

-Support

First off this would be very annoying for MTF during a mass breach we couldn't possibly recontain every SCP since 079 could just let them back out and I'm pretty sure letting SCP's out is all 079 players are gonna do.

He's a situation: 079 is breached and breaks out 035, 035 doesn't have a breach timer so he just goes on a breaching rampage and now there's a mass breach.

There could be restrictions on what 079 can breach, such as: 

682, 035, 106, etc

Either that or make so 079 can’t breach SCPs when there’s 2 Euclid or 1 Keter SCP breached

+/- (Mostly -) support until it gets changed.

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

- Support

Absolutely not. This was suggested before and was denied. Having the power to breach SCPs should only stick to 035/D Class and CI. Having an unkillable SCP that can only be recontained by maintenance going around and breaching others would be WAY too strong.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Yato Sensei said:

- Support

Absolutely not. This was suggested before and was denied. Having the power to breach SCPs should only stick to 035/D Class and CI. Having an unkillable SCP that can only be recontained by maintenance going around and breaching others would be WAY too strong.

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

15 hours ago, Bulborb said:

-Support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

2 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

- Support

Retired SEC HFTO COL akrew10

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2021 at 1:36 AM, Diz said:

There could be restrictions on what 079 can breach, such as: 

682, 035, 106, etc

Either that or make so 079 can’t breach SCPs when there’s 2 Euclid or 1 Keter SCP breached

+/- (Mostly -) support until it gets changed.

-/+ support 

+079 does hate the foundation and would want to breach as many scp as possible

+ This could help maintenance's activity 

-/+ 079 does have limited power so there two option he can go which is option A and option B. 

-Option A is where he try's to breach as many scp as possible, but can do up to 4 euclids and 2 keters.  If 079 attempts breaches a euclid he must call staff roll at least a 50+ on it, but if he gets 49 or lower he will have to wait 5 mins before doing it again and you will get 1 strike and if 079 fails 4 times cyber security will overcharge the server/079 room and force 079 to return to his cc re-containing him instantly.  For keter you must roll at least 75+ or higher, if you fail then you will have to wait 10 mins and you will get 2 strikes

-Option B is when you are going to yolo it and try to attempt to breach only one of the big boys like 106, 682 and the GTA 5 alien.  If you chose this option you must roll a 50 plus, but you will also have to wait 5 mins before you breach the major keter and MTF will be notify giving them the option to overcharge you or they will stop the semi breach.  If you do fail the roll instead of getting 2 like a normal keter you will get 3 strikes and you cannot breach any keters and you can only breach 1 euclid to see if they gamble it and you will have to roll a 60+  to even breach the one euclid and if he fails he will get re contained due to having 4 strikes on him

-079 can only choose one of the two option during Its breach you cannot chose both options.  This is because 079 does not want the site to go to code white because he will die too (unless he gets access into the internet then he will most like davy crocket the server then) and I prefer to not break Nu7 sanity and activity at the same time.

-You will have to call staff when you are attempting to breach an scp to supervise the roll and if they successfully won the roll they will advert the scp they breach and weather they are euclid or keter.  If they however fail the roll they have to advert (@) 079 has failed to breach scp ### and will have to wait 15 mins before breach another scp 1st strike (the strikes will increase the more times they fail there roll on depending on what class the scp is.

-079 cannot breach an scp that was just re-contain they must wait until the scp cooldown is over

There must be 80 to 90 players on the server

-079 cannot breach anyone if mass breach event happened regardless if it is big event or not.

- 035 cannot be breach by 079 because as I stated before I don't want to break nu7 sanity and activity

-This is an experiment suggestion in a suggestion, but maybe 079 can attempt to try to access a near by phone system and hack it to access the internet and he will have to roll somewhere about 95 to a 100, but he has to be breach for about 30 mins and if he fails he can attempt it again after he does another 30 mins and will receive 2 strikes.

If 079 does however succeed then staff will kill him give him 343 noclip ability and then an ET will advert cassie or PA alerting everyone that 079 has breach into the internet and they have I would say 20 mins before 079 gets access to the alpha war head and detonate it and will re advert every 5 mins to keep foundation on there foot steps.

-Then maintance's has something to do and can attempt to cyber contain 079 by attempting to give 079 a virus and they must roll a 50 to 60 if they succeed then 079 will instantly get contain like being contain when he is being overcharged, if they fail then they must wait 3 to 5 mins before attempting it again

On 11/24/2021 at 7:32 AM, Yato Sensei said:

- Support

-Not to be rude in any way, but d class tend to get killed before they even get into HCZ even with CI help.   Also 035 tends to get kill due to nu7 having great activity and actively patrolling most of the time (good job nu7 😄) either that or no one will get on 035 in general.  For CI the only time they can breach is 4 ways: 1 they get gamma permission or delta if they are only breach 1 scp, 2 e4, 3 CI are raiding after there meeting and 4 they attempt to break the electrical bay with permission from 05, super admin and gamma command. 

-please don't bully me about it I prefer for him to be able to breach scp and cause chaos in my opinion since he is a lev 100.   All he just need is a massive amount of restrictions on breaching other scp. (sorry this is long ;-;)

;-;

5 minutes ago, Evil said:

-/+ support 

+079 does hate the foundation and would want to breach as many scp as possible

+ This could help maintenance's activity 

-/+ 079 does have limited power so there two option he can go which is option A and option B. 

-Option A is where he try's to breach as many scp as possible, but can do up to 4 euclids and 2 keters.  If 079 attempts breaches a euclid he must call staff roll at least a 50+ on it, but if he gets 49 or lower he will have to wait 5 mins before doing it again and you will get 1 strike and if 079 fails 4 times cyber security will overcharge the server/079 room and force 079 to return to his cc re-containing him instantly.  For keter you must roll at least 75+ or higher, if you fail then you will have to wait 10 mins and you will get 2 strikes

-Option B is when you are going to yolo it and try to attempt to breach only one of the big boys like 106, 682 and the GTA 5 alien.  If you chose this option you must roll a 50 plus, but you will also have to wait 5 mins before you breach the major keter and MTF will be notify giving them the option to overcharge you or they will stop the semi breach.  If you do fail the roll instead of getting 2 like a normal keter you will get 3 strikes and you cannot breach any keters and you can only breach 1 euclid to see if they gamble it and you will have to roll a 60+  to even breach the one euclid and if he fails he will get re contained due to having 4 strikes on him

-079 can only choose one of the two option during Its breach you cannot chose both options.  This is because 079 does not want the site to go to code white because he will die too (unless he gets access into the internet then he will most like davy crocket the server then) and I prefer to not break Nu7 sanity and activity at the same time.

-You will have to call staff when you are attempting to breach an scp to supervise the roll and if they successfully won the roll they will advert the scp they breach and weather they are euclid or keter.  If they however fail the roll they have to advert (@) 079 has failed to breach scp ### and will have to wait 15 mins before breach another scp 1st strike (the strikes will increase the more times they fail there roll on depending on what class the scp is.

-079 cannot breach an scp that was just re-contain they must wait until the scp cooldown is over

There must be 80 to 90 players on the server

-079 cannot breach anyone if mass breach event happened regardless if it is big event or not.

- 035 cannot be breach by 079 because as I stated before I don't want to break nu7 sanity and activity

-This is an experiment suggestion in a suggestion, but maybe 079 can attempt to try to access a near by phone system and hack it to access the internet and he will have to roll somewhere about 95 to a 100, but he has to be breach for about 30 mins and if he fails he can attempt it again after he does another 30 mins and will receive 2 strikes.

If 079 does however succeed then staff will kill him give him 343 noclip ability and then an ET will advert cassie or PA alerting everyone that 079 has breach into the internet and they have I would say 20 mins before 079 gets access to the alpha war head and detonate it and will re advert every 5 mins to keep foundation on there foot steps.

-Then maintance's has something to do and can attempt to cyber contain 079 by attempting to give 079 a virus and they must roll a 50 to 60 if they succeed then 079 will instantly get contain like being contain when he is being overcharged, if they fail then they must wait 3 to 5 mins before attempting it again

-Not to be rude in any way, but d class tend to get killed before they even get into HCZ even with CI help.   Also 035 tends to get kill due to nu7 having great activity and actively patrolling most of the time (good job nu7 😄) either that or no one will get on 035 in general.  For CI the only time they can breach is 4 ways: 1 they get gamma permission or delta if they are only breach 1 scp, 2 e4, 3 CI are raiding after there meeting and 4 they attempt to break the electrical bay with permission from 05, super admin and gamma command. 

-please don't bully me about it I prefer for him to be able to breach scp and cause chaos in my opinion since he is a lev 100.   All he just need is a massive amount of restrictions on breaching other scp. (sorry this is long ;-;)

;-;

It’s an interesting concept, albeit long as you said, and it may work out (at least the breaching half) but personally I just hate roll systems for stuff like this personally.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

• 3 weeks later...

I understand that some players find 079 lackluster but the job was not designed to cause chaos but more assist/support in it. I will be looking at giving it the ability to turn on Tesla's in the future but it would be a major project and would need help from other devs on our team which right now we are all quite busy with exams and Christmas. For now we can leave this and revisit the idea in the future.