General suggestion - Make 8286 immune to 049 and 610 [Completed]

Ashe Fox

ย 

What are you suggesting? - As Im sure you all know, It was recently hardcoded that 049 can't infect researchers, and 610 can't infect other 610. Im suggesting we hard code it so that 610 and 049 can never infect 8286, and I've been infected so many times by 610 and 049 while playing 8286 since I look like a human to them and its just so annoying and completely breaks rp.ย 

How would this change better the server? - It would make playing 8286 during 610 and 049 breaches not infuriating

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - No

Who would this change mostly benefit? - 8286 players

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

The best D class player to ever exist

UwU >:3

Security best branch

Owns:ย D-3621

+Support

No reason not to tbh

Former:

๐’๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ƒ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ -ย ๐’๐ข๐ญ๐žย ๐€๐๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง

1 hour ago, Nydekore said:

Pretty sure all SCPs have been immunized, if not +Support

is that true? it wasn't mentioned anywhere in the patchnotes

if it is true and someone can test it, ill remove the post

ย 

The best D class player to ever exist

UwU >:3

Security best branch

Owns:ย D-3621

Dont forget 035

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee ||ย Ex Security FTO 1LT || Exย Security Warden ||ย Ex CI R&D Senior Agent ||ย UMC Guest [LVL 0] ||ย Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU ||ย Former DOC ||ย Former LCZ Manager ||ย ย I aM sPeCiAl ||ย 

• Chief_ locked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...