10 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no

• Yes (Explain Why)
    • No (Explain Why)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Biggus Diggus

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Vice Commander/Seventh Sister

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be a Seventh Sister for this branch as I very much understand the concepts of rewarding good behaviour and punishing bad behaviour,  I have extensive knowledge of what needs to be punished and certain behaviours that need to be expelled to grow regiments. I have the ability to set a proper, educated and mature example for my battalion to look up to as a lore IQ. As a current Purge COL and Inquisitorius Overseer I have proper knowledge and experience to beneficially lead the regiment into a far more positive and greater direction. Making sure my battalion remain active and also engaged within not only the battalion and sever but also whilst also being a proper, conforming and good member of the community is an absolute top priority.

From this position I can benefit the battalion by leaps and miles that I had previously not been able to. Informing and shaping IQ into a better direction is what has, and always will be my goal as The Seventh Sister. I intend to properly lead Inquisitorius with, as my main life, as it always has been I'm sure I'm more than qualified to take lead of the battalion as a Vice Commander.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

As of the filling out of this application I currently have approximately 803:38 hours on the server, approximately 5 weeks of game-time

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander in a branch is to lead and set and example for the whole battalion to look up to, to show the way around the battalion and to properly lead the way for newcomers and even the higher ranks if truly needed. Also to enforce and regulate the SOP upon everyone no matter what rank or affiliation is a top-priority goal for someone in the position of Seventh Sister. Aiming to improve and expand a battalion is not only what someone in the position of Vice Commander/Seventh Sister should do, but also to properly cater to each and everybody's individual needs such as answering questions give and aiding in whatever may be needed is required.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

From the very beginning, me being a Purge PVT to an Inquisitorius Overseer I have shown great dedication and attachment to the battalion as a whole, ontop of that I can quite easily recognize the rights and wrongs with those around me and fixing them accordingly. Either via helping them, verbally warning, Striking, PT, even up to a removal or a DNT. As it is I hold the battalion very close, as the only battalion that I am in and also plan to be the only battalion I will ever be in I hold it in high regard. Never once have I filled out an ROA/LOA and definitely don't plan to, my activity is unparalleled and if I am needed I am always free to hop on help as I always have been since I first Joined!

I am ALWAYS free to be DM'd via discord, I couldn't care if I got asked 1000 questions, as an Overseer and hopefully soon to be Seventh Sister I would gladly answer them down to the 1000th question without hesitation.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be online from 5 hours on weekdays  to 15 hours on weekend (https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/984862410)

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

None at all, and I definitely don't wish to get any currently, nor in the far future.

Edited by Biggus Diggus FR01

Current: The Seventh Sister
                                                                    skeleton overlord GIF by Funimation

+Massive Support

-Highly Active

-Dedicates to IQ

-Friendly

-Has hosted many sims/trainings for IQ

-Loyal to IQ

-Long time member to IQ

-Amazing to work with and someone who shows great respect to IQ and people on the Imperial RP community. 

Former | High Inquisitor | Field Commander | Second Sister | Eighth Brother 

play piano GIF by Internet Cat Video Festival

CURRENT DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF THE ISB-GL

8 minutes ago, Sir Azrael said:

+Massive Support

-Highly Active

-Dedicates to IQ

-Friendly

-Loyal to IQ

-Long time member to IQ

-Amazing to work with and someone who shows great respect to IQ and people on the Imperial RP community. 

This is a good pick for sure! He is ULTRA dedicated. 

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

48 minutes ago, Sir Azrael said:

+Massive Support

-Highly Active

-Dedicates to IQ

-Friendly

-Loyal to IQ

-Long time member to IQ

only downside is no mic but theres been plenty of great commanders without mics so Goodluck Biggus!!!

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

2 hours ago, Sir Azrael said:

+Massive Support

-Highly Active

-Dedicates to IQ

-Friendly

-Loyal to IQ

-Long time member to IQ

1 hour ago, killuabz said:

only downside is no mic but theres been plenty of great commanders without mics so Goodluck Biggus!!!

Current: 

Former: Ninth Sister | Purge Vice Commander | Senior Moderator

3 hours ago, Sir Azrael said:

+Massive Support

-Highly Active

-Dedicates to IQ

-Friendly

-Loyal to IQ

-Long time member to IQ

Current: R Overseer 
Ex Ninth Sister/Ex Seventh Sister/Ex Second Sister 
- Joint ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) /̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿            smoke smoking GIF by Wiz Khalifa

6 hours ago, Sir Azrael said:

+Massive Support

-Highly Active

-Dedicates to IQ

-Friendly

-Loyal to IQ

-Long time member to IQ

Huge +support

you 100% deserve this position after all the work and time you have put in

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

On 11/17/2021 at 4:17 PM, Sir Azrael said:

+Massive Support

-Highly Active

-Dedicates to IQ

-Friendly

-Loyal to IQ

-Long time member to IQ

Former: | MC RSLO 1LT Baker 1955 | Lord VIII Baker | Vice Sovereign Kir Kanos |

Star Wars GIF

On 11/17/2021 at 9:17 PM, Sir Azrael said:

+Massive Support

-Highly Active

-Dedicates to IQ

-Friendly

-Loyal to IQ

-Long time member to IQ

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

On 11/17/2021 at 4:17 PM, Sir Azrael said:

+Massive Support

-Highly Active

-Dedicates to IQ

-Friendly

-Loyal to IQ

-Long time member to IQ

On 11/17/2021 at 5:07 PM, killuabz said:

+Support

While I personally do not know you very well, I can see that you are genuinely dedicated to IQ/Purge and hold no ill intentions for the battalion. And you seem to have very good activity and drive towards the battalion!

I wish you the best of luck!

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

On 11/17/2021 at 9:17 PM, Sir Azrael said:

+Massive Support

-Highly Active

-Dedicates to IQ

-Friendly

-Loyal to IQ

-Long time member to IQ

Good luck Biggus!

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

On 11/17/2021 at 2:17 PM, Sir Azrael said:

+Massive Support

-Highly Active

-Dedicates to IQ

-Friendly

-Loyal to IQ

-Long time member to IQ

Imperial RP: | Ex DT MAJ AR5 / DT SCO | Ex Imperial RP Sr. Admin |

Military RP: | Ex Brigadier General Of The Russian Airforce | Ex RUMP Solider

ezgif-2-b4b8f638f1b9.gif.afa2dedbc8295a329c0829e6db4dc76d.gif

On 11/17/2021 at 1:17 PM, Sir Azrael said:

+Massive Support

-Highly Active

-Dedicates to IQ

-Friendly

-Loyal to IQ

-Long time member to IQ

Current: Royal Guard I/Shadow Guard TRN Requiem

Former: Supervisor / ARCL Stec / VCMDR Deadly / DT MSG RX5/S75

spacer.png

• bop locked this topic