14 members have voted

1. 1. Siren for ST Vice Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Shore SQL CPT Siren TK1231

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

ST Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I originally transferred into the corps because I felt that my dedication was needed elsewhere. That being the Stormtrooper corps. During my time here I’ve encountered many things. I’ve seen effort, dedication, natural talent, and hard earned skill. I’ve also seen prejudice, laziness, corruption, and plain chaos. All of these reasons inspire motivation in me wanting to become Vice-Commander. The stormtrooper corps specifically is where I feel at home. I haven’t been here as long as some of my fellow stormtroopers have but during my time here I have learned a few things about myself. I enjoy meeting new people, I love helping and guiding others, and most of all I just cherish the memories I make here. A place where I can laugh and have fun but also a place I can mentor and guide. The peers I work with are incredible from enlisted, ncos, and officers. We’ve all worked really hard to make the regiment a better place recently and I believe we can do it at the pace we’re going. Shore is an example of that. The only limitation being my current position. I understand the regiment is severely understaffed and will require a lot of work. I want to become Vice-Commander because I want the best for the corps and most of all I want to help Grim and my fellow peers.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

3 Weeks, 642 hours.
https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/1004614640?servers[4604844]=3M

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

A commander or vice is the head of their branch and is expected to keep track of and manage their troops at all times, both on the server and off the server. A commander is also expected to frequently host activities that are designed to keep their subordinates entertained and happy. However, a commander is also tasked with being the bridge between High Command and low ranking troopers, presenting input across that bridge between the two. Lastly, being a role model is also a huge part of being commander.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

It's actually been recommended to me by some people to apply for this position. Mainly because I’m doing a good job and Grim really needs help being the only command in the regiment. I don't expect immediate success but if no one is willing to step up and help him then I will. I am aware of the responsibilities that this position requires. I will gladly accept any criticism and prejudice. Though there are candidates with more experience than me, I am willing to adapt as needed, and I am a fast learner. I know during my time on the server I have proven myself where it matters to certain people. Due to that I’ve had a really good career and time in the server. I have no bad relations with anyone to my knowledge and I have more than enough witnesses to my ability on leading, keeping activity, getting things done, and overall just doing my job. I already uphold responsibilities in the Royal Guard as a LTCOL and an officer of its subbranch. I was also a CSM within shock and an officer of the KX subbranch, and a CSM within Nova which should hold some accountability for my experiences and trustworthiness

7. How often can you be Online? :

I try to maintain four hours everyday however I usually end up with much more than that.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I only have 2 warnings on the gaminglight servers. That being the imperial server. MARDMx2, RDM both are inactive warnings.

Former ST Commander Lydus
Current Elder Guard Carnor Jax

Lover of Women

+support

-Active

-Chill

-Friendly

-Is capable of leading

I think Stormtroopers could do a lot better with your help and will help Grim out a ton so good luck!

Edited by Corrupted

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

2 hours ago, Corrupted said:

+support

-Active

-Chill

-Friendly

-Is capable of leading

I think Stormtroopers could do a lot better with your help and will help Grim out a ton so good luck!

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

3 hours ago, Corrupted said:

+support

-Active

-Chill

-Friendly

-Is capable of leading

Current: 

Former: Ninth Sister | Purge Vice Commander | Senior Moderator

5 hours ago, Corrupted said:

+support

-Active

-Chill

-Friendly

-Is capable of leading

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

On 11/16/2021 at 11:51 AM, Corrupted said:

+support

-Active

-Chill

-Friendly

-Is capable of leading

Current: Royal Guard I/Shadow Guard TRN Requiem

Former: Supervisor / ARCL Stec / VCMDR Deadly / DT MSG RX5/S75

spacer.png

On 11/16/2021 at 1:51 PM, Corrupted said:

+support

-Active

-Chill

-Friendly

-Is capable of leading

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 11/16/2021 at 2:51 PM, Corrupted said:

+support

-Active

-Chill

-Friendly

-Is capable of leading

Former: Imperial Lord Darth Vader | DT Senior Commander WH0

+support

-Active

-Chill

-Friendly

-Is capable of leading

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

+support

-Active

-Chill

-Friendly

-Is capable of leading

Former: First Naval and SF Merged Marshall FootSniffa     Admin Havoc MAJ     501st MAJ      Naval CAO Commander    Gunnery Officer  IF Lieutenant Squad Lead   Havoc LTCOL  IC CSL CPT 4457 Reaper IC CSVL Maroon/Blu Pyke Enforcer First Ever recruited Purge Fireteam Spectre 1LT

On 11/16/2021 at 9:51 PM, Corrupted said:

+support

-Active

-Chill

-Friendly

-Is capable of leading

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

ACCEPTED
Congratulations on reaching this position and good luck moving forward, please speak to any Army HC for training and a whitelist.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• bop locked this topic