Parkland27's Junior Command Application

Parkland27

+Support

-So many past apps so the dedication is there

-Actually addressed feedback, and attempted to fix it

-The fact that he is not in command makes me question the integrity of this branch

-Activity is very low

"Read Lesearcher"

Former ranks: Research Administrator + Professor RRH Analyst Zulu 99

CCs The Patrol Officer (Owner) Snowmen (Owner)

-Support

Unfortunately Parkland it seems you only really come back to being active when command apps open up. Consistency goes a long way when it comes to this sort of stuff.

I wish you all the best.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

1 hour ago, bobbiesade said:

+Support

-So many past apps so the dedication is there

-Actually addressed feedback, and attempted to fix it

-The fact that he is not in command makes me question the integrity of this branch

-Activity is very low

Parkland has been trying to get command for a while and totally deserves it but his activity is a bit low but he has been a LR for nearly a year now so the inactivity should be expected

Edited by Bulborb

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

8 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

Unfortunately Parkland it seems you only really come back to being active when command apps open up. Consistency goes a long way when it comes to this sort of stuff.

I wish you all the best.

Your not wrong, your right, i chose to br less active as i wasnt able to do much, as i do enjoy doing mass test, and it was hard to find anyone to supervise me.

And i know im not the only one here that actual does the same exact thing, and becoming active all of sudden, and only doing this during command apps.

Actions speak louder than words, but depending how you might take this, but everything i say in that document, i mean it, im not able to do as much as a lr as much as a command.

But i can tell you this, i will be active, and you wont regret having me in command, from what ive heard, the hard stuff sounds like fun to me.

And let me ask you this, if i were put into command right now, what would be the first thing i would do?

10 hours ago, Parkland27 said:

+ support

+/- not many interactions with him

- dont see him much often

+ well writen app 

+ shows a great will to be command and help the branch

? i have heard rumors from some members that he is toxic but this is not true from what i saw, maybe it was a lie created to make him not reach command, this is just a theory i am not sure.

17 minutes ago, ENIRAC1987 said:

? i have heard rumors from some members that he is toxic but this is not true from what i saw, maybe it was a lie created to make him not reach command, this is just a theory i am not sure.

Im already aware of this rumor, and have been through this issue, i dont know who started it, but it wont make me stop fighting for a spot in command, if you would like i can discuss it in discord if you like, dm me.

OwOFurryFemboy#3598

-/+ Support leaning to -

+ Good app 

+ Dedication

- only became active when apps were out 

- cant take things seriously some times

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

18 minutes ago, Mr.Meeseeks 123 said:

-/+ Support leaning to -

+ Good app 

+ Dedication

- only became active when apps were out 

- cant take things seriously some times

I had to stop taking things seriously, because that caused major issues in security, research, and before i was in staff and learned to not be too serious, but thank you for letting me know, i will keep a look out and ask others around me

and for the only active, i do plan on staying on, but you do have to understand, family, little brothers, and school.

thank you for the reply😁👍