Am I Worthy?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Am I Worthy?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Inaccurate

What is your steam name?: InaccuratePlayer

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:459780903

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): That_Inaccurate_Player#0600

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Ex-Senior Admin for this server, Ex-Admin for GL TTT

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) June 2019

What date did you make your forums account? July 14th 2019

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 2

image.png.e78b1001c02aae52f6085a62b30ebb5b.png

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Gold

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Way too much

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

There are many reasons why I deserve to be a Trial Moderator (Again). The first and biggest one is the fact that I have proved myself to be a competent staff member numerous times, reaching the rank of Senior Admin on this server and Admin back when TTT existed. I was on the staff team for over a year way back when, and was part of numerous divisions (Such as ET, Forum Diplomats, and TS Support). I have the experience and knowledge to become a staff member. Another reason is my ability to use critical thinking and apply my knowledge to most situations. I am currently working/learning in a field that requires lots of critical thinking (I.T), which means that my skills will only get better with time. I also have time to be active (At least 1-2 hour a day, except maybe one or two days a week), as I only work 2-3 days a week and get home from school as early as 2:40 pm EST, allowing me to get on before most students get home if needed. I also have lots of previous experience on the server, being command in multiple branches, HCMD in three (Medical, Technical, and Janitorial back when I was DOU) and even being Site Administration. All in all, these are the reasons why I am fit for trial mod.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would first mute/gag them so I can explain their current situation to them. I will then give them a chance to give their side of the story, but if they continue to curse at me, I will mute/gag them again. After looking at evidence/looking through logs I would then give them this warning: MRDM | Staff Disrespect and then request an Admin+ to ban them for 5+ days.

In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

I would inform them of the repercussions that the punishments that they’re receiving can have on their future in Gaminglight (e.gAbility to become staff/command). If they continue to not care, I would give them a warning and tell other staff to keep an eye on that player in case they continue to violate the rules.

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

+support

Has lots of 
experience

Has been around for a lot of time

Everything seems fine 

However

Somethings in the 150 word requirement seem a little to specific but not that big a problem.

Also you wrote that you have time to be active but "2-3 days with 1-2 hours at least" as you said doesn't sound like much.

If you are too busy with life don't keep adding things to do because eventually you'll find yourself overworked, stressed or burnt out.

Like one saying I was told once "All heroes die of overwork"

Despite all I have written I will give a +support 

3 hours ago, Jeffonator said:

+support

Has lots of 
experience

Has been around for a lot of time

Everything seems fine 

However

Somethings in the 150 word requirement seem a little to specific but not that big a problem.

Also you wrote that you have time to be active but "2-3 days with 1-2 hours at least" as you said doesn't sound like much.

If you are too busy with life don't keep adding things to do because eventually you'll find yourself overworked, stressed or burnt out.

Like one saying I was told once "All heroes die of overwork"

Despite all I have written I will give a +support 

-Support 

You have an excellent history and work ethic however 

I have not seen you on, not since you resigned

You just got reinstated as a CPT.

As all other people who come back after a long time I dont think you should be treated any different and should wait a standard 1-2 weeks before applying while maintaining activity and good rep. 

Nothing against you infact I like you and your personality alot though I simply disagree with special treatment and if you were to get staff after 2 days of coming back it would certainly feel as such. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support

Former Senior Admin, knows the rules. 

Seen and worked with him lots, a great choice for trail moderator.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

• 1 month later...