Doggo's RRH Analyst App

SCPRP Doggo

In Game Name: Doggo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:164869703

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Analyst

Current RP Ranks Held: Research Supervisor, Experience Medic 

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard:

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof)
Capture.PNG.b176cbf8ee2d966932203d87e618b151.PNG

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: 
I would like to join the RRH team because I'm looking for more of a serious RP and a bit of respect, I'm mostly known as a minge by people for just having fun. I love to do real RP and be a part of things same with test logs, people think I'm some person who just got lucky with command and got in with just activity. I have seen some of the analysts running around and not being able to ask about it just made me want to be in it more, if it appears as it seems it's something that I would love to be a part of. I know my research logs look low but it's mostly because I'm lost on what to do with some tests, sometimes I will do a long test and just never log it. I often just ask people what they would like to see in a test log and make one of them but then lose interest. I'm mostly looking to join RRH to spice up my RP and not just be stuck as someone who has to go around helping people in research.

Why should we accept you: 
My mostly main reason is my activity, I'm seen on the server every day and if I'm not I will probably be doing some IRL things. I've been seen around often by people and I've made a few friends along the way on the server and I mostly come on just to see them now. I can be a really friendly person and not just an annoying minge who slacks off and just sits there. I'm always looking for things to do and trying to improve and be a better person all around. I can pick up things that are new pretty easily and if RRH is a new form of RP for me then I will try and learn it to the best of my abilities.

+ Support 

+Active

+Cool guy 

+Does great job in research

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

On 11/13/2021 at 8:59 AM, Mr.Meeseeks 123 said:

+ Support 

+Active

+Cool guy 

Edited by Tazza

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

On 11/12/2021 at 5:29 PM, Mr.Meeseeks 123 said:

+ Support 

+Active

+Cool guy 

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

Candidate no longer qualified 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• 4 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply when you Rejoin Research

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic