Walter Scott's Junior Command application

Redspeeds

Name: Walter Scott
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86867019
Current Rank: LR (APRF)

Time in Research (Estimate): About a year almost i believe

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command?(100 word requirement): I believe i should be command because i can offer a unique perspective to mass tests and other research projects where the focus would be to connect more with other branches and have something for everyone to do and would also be able to organize and host multi-staged research projects for the entire research department. Another reason as to why i believe i should get CMD is that id be able to represent the EU timezone in research so that we can more accurately log activity and pickup rising stars from the research branch.

What can you bring to the table that others can't? (100 word requirement): Ill be honest here everyone can do what i can but maybe not as good or as creative. One thing that is my strong suit is the ability to organize and get stuff done. One of the things i can bring to the table as i have said above is multi-staged projects giving research a thing/theme to work towards to reach a conclusion. Another thing i can bring to the table is increased EU command activity and my experience as a former event team member would allow me to setup some amazing experiences for research to experience. So that is what i can bring.

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100 word requirement): Id like to revive or create a new subbranch to decrease boredom among some of the more senior researchers the broad idea of it would be a group of researchers working for the ethics committee focusing on the moral implications of a experiment or test. Another thing i look forward to as said multiple times in this application is working on larger projects to allow research to run more in depth research into a subject instead of short small experiments and who knows maybe we will discover some new SCPs in the process which would allow us to do even more research.

Notes: Hey there just wanted to say im really not that good at writing application i did my best on this but if you spot any mistakes let me know so i can fix them.

-Support

- Inactive

- Recently abused his SenMod Rank to WL himself as a Command to unwhitelist an AR 

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

7 hours ago, ShadowPL said:

-Support

- Inactive

- Recently abused his SenMod Rank to WL himself as a Command to unwhitelist an AR 

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

On 11/12/2021 at 6:57 AM, ShadowPL said:

-Support

- Inactive

-Support

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

+/-support 

From what im hearing you fucked up? Ive heard it was a joke you did or some shit, but i like to hear your side.

Even if you fucked up, we will have to come to a point to move on, we either start doing that now, or it wont ever happen. I have seen this happened in a very prominent staff member, instead of being even more trouble, he turned his life around and did good, please do the same, i look for the positives and motive to change.

-i will not quote your activity as i am not on during EU hours

-application sounds generous

-3 months 5 months 7 months, he has been here awhile, and i believe having a EU apart of the command, it can benefit the night time for those in low pop hours.

-come find me, so i can learn more about you, this would be your usually idk you type thing, but let me discover who you really are as a player of the community, usually on around 630 pm est, and 2 am est (the later it is the likely hood you will not see me on)

Edited by Parkland27