EMS More RP Suggestion - Denied

Vader

What you want to see? -  A new EMS System where you can RP more and heal people with a menu ( you can buy bandages, medicine and all  that stuff and it gives you much more RP)

Why should we add it? -  Because it gives more Roleplay into the server and looks like IRL

What are the advantages of having this? - More RP

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone who plays EMS and also the level job

Links to any content - https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/4403

• Heart-Eyes 1

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

- Support

This has been suggested countless times over the past 2ish years and always been denied for reasons such as lag and not being a serious RP server. It does add a lot of RP things but it can possibly slow down EMS response times and causing issues with people. I do believe that EMS does need more RP but I don't think this is it. 

• Like 2

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

19 minutes ago, Beelzebub said:

- Support

This has been suggested countless times over the past 2ish years and always been denied for reasons such as lag and not being a serious RP server. It does add a lot of RP things but it can possibly slow down EMS response times and causing issues with people. I do believe that EMS does need more RP but I don't think this is it. 

Have to agree with beelzebub, I have seen this in this past be denied a ton for 3 years I been in GL. We are not the most serious RP Server as said ^ but I would love to see it in if does get acceptd, however some things would have be removed/disabled.

minisigforums.webp

+Support

I like the roleplay involved and it also prevents people from respawning early with EMS online. Played with this mod before and it's great for roleplay

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

1 hour ago, Beelzebub said:

- Support

2 hours ago, Beelzebub said:

- Support

Retired PRP - FBI Chief of Staff | FTO Training Director | USMS Deputy Marshal | HRT Captain

PD Sergeant Major

Ex PRP Senior Moderator 

20220814123045_1_13.png.01f385d214d4507ed56e2e53594103f9.png

11 hours ago, DarkZz said:

+ Support

I agree and think this is a goodidea it certainly gives EMS more RP and allows them to do more than just drive round

SCP-RP: - GenSec Enlisted (LCPL)
PRP: (Former) - | State & DOC Command | SPMU Master Patrolman | CERT Sergeant |

+Support

-People would ACCTULY want EMS now instead of "ems go die in a hole and get off of the job nobody likes you"

-Is really advanced and so realistic

• Like 1

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

On 11/9/2021 at 8:28 PM, Beelzebub said:

- Support

Looks great on Paper, however not so much when implemented. 

Current Police RP Positions   

• C.E.R.T Co-Commander | 1K33
  • Umbrella Corp | LVL 1

Prior Police RP Positions
  • Retired | Reserve Police Assistant Chief | 1K-9
  • Former | Trooper Major | 1H03
  • Former | C.E.R.T Team Leader x2 | 1TL03
  • Former | Reserve SPMU Head Patrolman | 1HP01
  • Former | Reserve DOC Warden | 1CW33
  • Former | Reserve RRU Director | 8701
  • Former | Reserve EMS Deputy Chief | 8603
  • Former | SCU Co-CMDR | 1K33
  • Former | Secret Service SAIC | XR03
  • Former | UMC Paramilitary | LVL 4  

• Signed, Ajax Reyes.

-support
As someone who has used this addon before in other servers, some of the things are a bit buggy at times (Maybe its newest update fixed that, not to sure), and I have seen servers crash from this addon.... Again older version of it, so its update in June might have fixed those issues but

seeing the feedback -/+ support but I would love to turn EMS into ARMA

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

On 11/10/2021 at 11:28 AM, Beelzebub said:

- Support

Have to agree with this

On 11/11/2021 at 9:38 AM, soup95 said:

"ems go die in a hole and get off of the job nobody likes you"

This is extreme and if anyone was to say something like this they'd be dealt with by staff.

That bald Aussie Guy

57 minutes ago, Phil said:

Have to agree with this

This is extreme and if anyone was to say something like this they'd be dealt with by staff.

Very true but thats what pepole think.

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

On 11/9/2021 at 8:28 PM, Beelzebub said:

- Support

EMS isn't active enough for it to matter this way. If they can't RP with that they have then sucks to suck.

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss