Vampy’s T-Mod Application - Denied

Vampy

Should I be a T-Mod?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a T-Mod?

What is your in-game name?: Vampy

What is your steam name?: sxinan

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:219734385

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was staff on Icefuse G-Mod servers for around 2 months. I got up to Senior Mod.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) November 2019

What date did you make your forums account? December 18th, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? https://imgur.com/a/JWOcgWK (I know it looks like a lot, but those are all from 2019ish. I have gotten 1 warn in around 2 years.)

Have you donated? Over $200

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) - I have been playing on the server for quite a long time now, and I have gotten to know the rules and the community very well, as you can tell from only 1 warn in around 2 years. I would love to work inside of the community to help keep the roleplay experience as best as it can be. I believe I have a few traits that would help me with that. Firstly, I am very mature. I can be fun when it comes time to it, but when I need to be serious, I am serious and mature. Secondly, I have experience. As stated I have good prior staff experience with ULX and just taking sits in general. Thirdly, I believe I am a good mediator. I can help bring both people in a  problem to a outcome that is fair and alright with both of them. Fourth off, I am active. I have around 400 hours on the server, and I am still playing around 6+ hours every single day. Lastly, I believe I deserve it due to character. I am very trustworthy, and I would be a good example for the community.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would gag them, and freeze them. I would them explain them what they did wrong, how they can fix it in the future, then I would give them the correct punishment.

- Support

1) 23 Warns
2) Previous Bans x 2: Racism & Mass RDM
3) 2 Fairly Recent warns (You Said 1 But you have 2): Main Issue with these warns is one of them is Lying to Staff..

Regarding last question what would the correct punishment be you were fairly vague.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

39 minutes ago, Yobo said:

- Support

1) 23 Warns
3) 2 Fairly Recent warns (You Said 1 But you have 2): Main Issue with these warns is one of them is Lying to Staff..

Regarding last question what would the correct punishment be you were fairly vague.

I ONLY USE NEGEV BABY ! AHAHAHAHHAHAH

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.25acee07129122e0face6a8c99fda879.jpg

38 minutes ago, Yobo said:

- Support

1) 23 Warns

Go for a month without getting another warning and have better response to MRDM question I will +support

1 hour ago, Yobo said:

- Support

1) 23 Warns

Get these in the past for a month and I think +Support for you!

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

2 hours ago, Yobo said:

- Support

1) 23 Warns

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

On 10/30/2021 at 6:50 AM, Yobo said:

- Support

1) 23 Warns

• Head Admin
On 10/29/2021 at 8:50 PM, Yobo said:

- Support

1) 23 Warns

i agree with yobo 
i also dont think your ready yet give it some more time and u should be good 
best of luck tho ❤️ 

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

On 10/29/2021 at 3:50 PM, Yobo said:

- Support

1) 23 Warns

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner

- Support

1) 23 Warns

Current Police RP Positions   

• C.E.R.T Co-Commander | 1K33
  • Umbrella Corp | LVL 1

Prior Police RP Positions
  • Retired | Reserve Police Assistant Chief | 1K-9
  • Former | Trooper Major | 1H03
  • Former | C.E.R.T Team Leader x2 | 1TL03
  • Former | Reserve SPMU Head Patrolman | 1HP01
  • Former | Reserve DOC Warden | 1CW33
  • Former | Reserve RRU Director | 8701
  • Former | Reserve EMS Deputy Chief | 8603
  • Former | SCU Co-CMDR | 1K33
  • Former | Secret Service SAIC | XR03
  • Former | UMC Paramilitary | LVL 4  

• Signed, Ajax Reyes.

- Support

1) 23 Warns

Also generally not ready for staff

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

- Support

1) 23 Warns

I do agree with Yobo for right now

I dont think your ready also so just give some time and you'll get it

minisigforums.webp

On 10/29/2021 at 12:50 PM, Yobo said:

- Support

1) 23 Warns

I do believe people can change and mature but your warns are for some serious offenses, I agree with Yobo saying the last questions answer was very vague 

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

On 10/30/2021 at 5:50 AM, Yobo said:

- Support

1) 23 Warns

On 10/29/2021 at 12:50 PM, Yobo said:

- Support

1) 23 Warns

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team