Should I get Senior Mod   

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get Senior Mod

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Chad B

What is your steam name?: [GL]Chad B

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:66578410

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Previous Senior Admin on PoliceRP

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Late 2017

What date did you make your forums account?  January 10, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Moderator 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2601544346

Have you donated? Yes $237

What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderator 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes so many times 

Timezone: PST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Admin Travis | Senior Admin Ice | Super Admin Tactical 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I have been back with the staff team for about 5 1/2 weeks now, During this time I have gotten myself very familiar with any and all rule changes along with the player base. For three out of five of those weeks I’ve hit top one and two sits for the week! Due to some unexpected issues I had to take an LOA for a week but I plan on getting top sits consistently. For this reason I consider myself to be very active, more than most. Usually I am able to get on later at night and staff for hours on end. During the night I've encountered plenty of various situations, most of which I can handle at my current rank but due to limited power in terms of jail times and being unable to ban I have found myself struggling to handle a decent amount of sits. I honestly want this rank so I can handle more and be more effective with punishments, there has been countless times I’ve ran into people using Homophobic slurs or racial slurs and I am limited to just being able to mute in jail for 600 seconds. Admittedly there are other staff members online that are able to assist but that is not always the case. With the hundreds of sets I’ve taken I make sure to always be kind, respectful and unbiased. I believe that everyone deserves a fair shot to explain and defend their actions and or story. I know I’ve handled situations effectively  and in a timely manner, always being sure to use my best judgment in those situations to create a positive outcome. Being sure to always give a “Thank you sir we are always here to help and if you ever need us don’t hesitate to ask” I treat staffing like customer service because In a way it’s very similar making a positive impression on the community so they know that we are always here to help with anything small or big is very important to me and to positivity in the community I believe I have outgrown my position as a moderator and I am ready for the next step in my staffing career thank you for your consideration

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Firstly I would mute and Jail him in a suitable place for an admin sit so I can talk to him without being cursed at. Next I would check the logs to make sure any allegations are true before making my final decision on a punishment. If I can confirm everything is true Id politely and calmly explain the situation in terms of what He/She did and what their  punishment will be making sure He/She clearly and fully understands what is going on.  He/She would get a warning for Staff diss and Mass RDM with a minge of 10000 seconds calling a higher ranked staff member to issue that long of a jail.

17. These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

N/A

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? 

N/A

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?

N/A

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")

N/A

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

+Support

-Active

-Knows the staff hand-book and rules.

Treats people with respect.

Can handle intense situations.

• Like 1

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

15 hours ago, Sourg said:

+Support 

- Active From What I have Seen

- Good at handling Sits

- Helpful on Event Team

Can SMT show his sit record?

Goodluck Chad!

• Like 1

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

4 hours ago, soup95 said:

+Support

-Active

-Knows the staff hand-book and rules.

Treats people with respect.

Can handle intense situations.

• Like 1

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner

On 10/27/2021 at 11:30 PM, Sourg said:

+Support 

- Active From What I have Seen

- Good at handling Sits

- Helpful on Event Team

Can SMT show his sit record?

Goodluck Chad!

• Like 1

Former D5 MAJ Former CI MAJ | Former G.O.C. CMDR

What the hell is a D5 HCMD secretary

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team