1. 1. Would I make a good Ninth Sister?

• Yes (explain why)
    • No (explain why)

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Purge HVYSL MAJ Freedom DA23/ Lord IX Freedom

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Inquisitorius

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I would like to become the Ninth Sister for several reasons' believe I possess the required strengths and abilities to create a more friendly, enjoyable, and professional Inquisitorious. 

First and foremost, Purge/IQ was the first battalion I joined on the server. I found that those within the branch made it extremely entertaining, lively, and pleasurable. My goal is to support and grow the battalion in order for it to truly thrive and become one of the most refined on the server, allowing those within the battalion to have a fun and enjoyable time, and keeping those engaged whenever possible. I believe I have the necessary assets to achieve this [Leadership, Teamwork, Organization, Critical thinking, a strong work ethic, etc.] Although I acknowledge the large responsibilities, roles, and possible stress and difficulties, I believe I'm well equipped to handle the position expertly and navigate easily through any issue that may arise.

One of my strongest attributes is that I'm fully capable of leading a large group of people and keeping them in line while still making the experience enjoyable for all those involved. In addition, I have an open mind, which I believe is an essential characteristic a command member should have. It allows for a free, open stream of communication throughout the whole battalion, ensuring that everyone's concerns are always heard and discussed. I'd also fulfill all responsibilities of my position and more if needed, such as navigating through the roster and updating whenever possible, assisting in Lord trials, and overall assisting everyone to become a bigger role model within the battalion. I'd like to develop a better relationship and connection with the Inquisitorious family while contributing the best way I can, which is why I believe this role is ideal for me.. I want to grow closer and be more a part of the Inquisitorious family and I believe obtaining this role will allow me to do so.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

492:16 hours

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/989582638 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The central purpose of the Commander/Vice Commander of a battalion is to keep those within said battalion in order. Making sure that enlisted are well informed with the SOP as well as cognizant of their actions is also a responsibility of the role. As Vice Commander, one should be making sure to reward those who are excessively active and those who excel in their roles. Some possible ways to do this are NCO's hosting tryouts, teaching, and supporting the new enlisted, Officers making sure to keep everyone engaged and regularly hosting SIM's as well as answering questions and acknowledging concerns, and rewarding those that do well with promotions in addition to expressing our thoughts and concerns brought up within our battalion in the weekly meetings.

A Vice Commander should act as a role model towards all the members of the battalion, representing the ideal inquisitorius. They should set an example on the correct behavior in the server by being serious within the roleplay, but also not taking away the entertainment we receive from playing on the server We should also increase the diversity in roleplay experience by allowing new or inexperienced Purge/IQ to try scenarios that they haven't yet encountered, such as Interrogations, finding and securing a holocron, fighting Jedi, ect.  Another responsibility of a Vice Commander is to keep the roster updated, including keeping track of [LOA’S, ROA’S, Strikes, DNT’s,. And removals], as well as remaining active via forums, discord, and the server itself.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I am an exemplary candidate for the position of the Ninth Sister as in the time I've been in Inquisitorious, I haven't received any strikes or punishments. I have been quite active throughout the full extent of time I've been in the battalion. I'm a trustworthy and active member of the community, as I represent the Gaming Light staff team as a moderator and consistently fulfill my duties as a senior officer within the IQ. The role of Ninth Sister is a role that I would absolutely excel in, and it would allow me to grow and expand my ability to assist the battalion.

7. How often can you be Online? :

3-5 Hours daily. Depending on the day this could increase or decrease.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I currently have 0 warnings.

Edited by Freedom

Current: 

Former: Ninth Sister | Purge Vice Commander | Senior Moderator

+ Support

- Knows the duties of a VCMDR

- Active within IQ

- Great experiences with him

- Good app

Goodluck!

• Like 1

ImperialRP: Ex Nova VCMDR Zeta 〗〖 Ex IC COL Shery 

Staff: Imperial RP Senior Moderator 〗〖 Forums Diplomat

On 10/27/2021 at 5:16 PM, Shery said:

+ Support

- Active within IQ

- Good app

Goodluck!

+Support!
-Long and detailed Application!
-Knows what he's doing

God Speed!

• Like 1

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

On 10/27/2021 at 10:16 AM, Shery said:

+ Support

- Active within IQ

- Good app

Goodluck!

• Like 1

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 10/27/2021 at 3:16 PM, Shery said:

+ Support

- Active within IQ

- Good app

Goodluck!

• Like 1

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

On 10/27/2021 at 8:08 AM, SAINTY. said:

+ Support

- Seems to care a lot about IQ
- Good app
- Pretty active

Best of luck!

• Like 1

Ex Havoc ATL CPT | Ex Lord X / Purge LTCOL | Ex Tenn Graneet | Fortnite Professional and Current Darth Doodoofart (Yes he is a lore character)

Peanut Butter Dancing GIF by Super Simple

• Toasty locked this topic