2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Forum Diplomat

• yes {Please Specify}
    • No {Please Specify}

In-Game Name: Mar

Steam Name: [GL] Mar

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:177712110

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Admin - Police RP

How often are you online on the forums?  About everyday looking at what ever there is on any section mostly Police RP though.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?  I feel that I am qualified to serve as a forum diplomat because I have always made sure that people are in check and that there is no one that is just messing around because they got demoted / loss there ranks. I have always also made sure that things are not just left alone and dubble checked things is make sure that it is the best out come for the certain thing. I do misspell things from time to time but I work the best I can around them to get the job done as it is.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?  I feel that I consider myself to have good judgement because I am a Low command of a department that gets flooded with many reports in a day I have to make sure that anyone who gives out punishments are doing it correctly so that if anything comes up that no one gets in trouble for having improper work. A difficult decision I had to make was many times but the hardest out of them all was when I had to take away a PD rank for a nearly close call of a RDM situation but still had clear evidence of the situation happening.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would message the player and state that spamming on the forums is not allowed. I would help him to make a forums post to appeal his ban. If he were to continue or leak info about members that wish to hold things secret or target people I would hide is post and tell the head diplomat ASAP of the situation and also what I have already done to resolve it from where I had ended with it.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal? I would Send a message stating please keep all responses to a + or - support with reasons if continued post will be locked. If they were to continue I would simply hid there posts and lock the forum until it had been reviewed by who ever was taking care of the warning appeal.

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

On 10/16/2021 at 11:14 AM, BruceyBoyo said:

+Support

-Active

-Mature and trusted staff member

-Good application

Good luck!

Good luck!

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 10/16/2021 at 10:14 AM, BruceyBoyo said:

+Support

-Active

-Mature and trusted staff member

-Good application

Good luck!

Ayo Mar kick it up brotha!

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

Application Accepted!

Thank you for your application to the Forum Diplomats, your application has been approved! You will be receiving more information on onboarding onto the Forum Diplomat team via discord!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥