Soul's Forum Diplomat APP

Demon Dice

In-Game Name: Soul

Steam Name: [GL] Strawberry pimp

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:519985485

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Admin,SCPRP

How often are you online on the forums? Pretty often 2/3 times a hour

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? Well I have been in this community for a good while now so I have grown to care about it a great deal and I wanna make sure no one is mistreating someone, causing A problem in any thread or comment and mainly I just wanna make sure there is generally no toxic behavior anywhere on our lovely forum's. Also through my time as staff I have gone through countless sit's and none of my decisions rather it be a ban or a warn has ever been out of line. I also carry myself in A professional manner and tend to not let emotions get the better of me so I feel like I will be able to enforce the forum rules pretty well.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?  for staff I had to deal with multiple situations where punishment has been required, and there has been quite a few times where I have had to enforce a rule that I knew was correct while several members of staff was telling me I was wrong, but I stood my ground until a JMT member could come along and explain that I was in the right about said situation. And of course I've had to help lower ranking staff members give out warns ect... when they didnt know what to do, but the example above is just the main thing that has ever happend that's stuck in my head all this time. There is more but I dont wanna mention RP ranks/ accomplishments because I feel they are unrelated to diplomats.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would hide all the post's from said individual and inform the Head Diplomat so a warning can be issued.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal? I would remind that the comment section should remain civil and all comments should be simply a +/- support and failure to do so will lead to the post being locked and left to SMT to decide on the outcome, then hide the messages that are abusive and ask the individuals to stop, and if they dont listen to me and continue arguing then I'll inform the Head Diplomat so they can take further action.

Edited by Demon Dice

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

+ Support

- Good Application

- Active

Good Luck!

• Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 10/17/2021 at 3:54 PM, styx said:

+support

very good gl memeber and has done good for the scprp server 

Soul does a great job!

+Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

Application Accepted!

Thank you for your application to the Forum Diplomats, your application has been approved! You will be receiving more information on onboarding onto the Forum Diplomat team via discord!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥