Marlin's Vice Commander Application

Maaaaarrliiiinn

Should Marlin be Vice commander  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should Marlin be Vice commander

• Yes (please take a minute to explain your answer)
    • no (please take a minute to explain your answer)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Shock EJTAL CPT Marlin SK174

2. What Regiment are you applying for?                                                                                                                                                                                                      SHOCK (#SHOCKRP) 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

There are many reasons why I am seeking the position of Vice commander in shock to start the #1 Reason why is because Shock was the first battalion I ever joined and I have loved everything about it from day #1 (even guard duty) . I Strive to make shock the best it can be. I am also very dedicated to Shock spending hours on end guarding our stations aiding enlisted/nco's and in general keeping the ISD clear of all the bad eggs that cross our path. I want to help Lead Shock to the best of my ability, whether it be filling out roster updates, LOA’s/ROA’s. I also want to be helping the rest of the Shock command in discussing and solving any and all issues that come our way.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

One week+ and counting

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of the vice commander is to be the Commander 's Right hand, as well as setting the Standard for all Officers. In General the job of the vice commander is to lighten the load of the Commander by doing roster updates ensuring the Officers and Nco's are meeting their Sim/Tryout quotas weekly, And making sure all of Shock are at guard ‎stations. The commander also should make sure the SOP and other documents are up to date with the current information within the battalion. Vice commander Should also always keep his ear to the ground and listen to the enlisted+ complaints and suggestions for the battalion.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe you should trust me with this position because I have proven myself with my commanding experience as a Shock Officer. I have had many other leadership roles other than this server, with these experiences that I had, I can transfer it here making sure that I am the best that I can be, but still adapting and changing, making myself the best that I can possibly be for shock! I always help enlisted and officers with problems they have and I am always there to aid them any way possible. My only goal when I become the next Shock Vice Commander is to push us to the next Level no matter what that will entail. I have made a handful of suggestions to the Previous Shock command and I believe that I can continue to think of and implement ideas to improve shock as a whole.

7. How often can you be Online? :                           

Monday = 4 PM EST >< 11 AM EST

Tuesday = 5 PM EST >< 11 AM EST

Wednesday = 5 PM EST >< 11 AM EST

Thursday = 5 PM EST >< 11 AM EST

Friday = 4 PM EST >< 11 AM EST

Saturday = 11 am EST >< 12 AM EST

Sunday = 11 AM EST >< 12 AM EST

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

Zero warns and I plan on it staying this way

Edited by Maaaaarrliiiinn

CURRENT:Shock Vice Commander  |     Former: | Shock Major(2021) |

+Support

Is shock

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

13 hours ago, Faltion said:

+1 support 

- Very active

- Very helpful to the enlisted and nco's

- CPT Shock Faltion

-Good Luck

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

On 10/13/2021 at 8:32 PM, Faltion said:

+1 support 

- Very active

- Very helpful to the enlisted and nco's

- CPT Shock Faltion

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

+support

+very active

+Great guy

+Dedicated

+Good app

+Great reputation amongst the server

+Never does anything bad 

Marlin is the perfect trooper and is great at many things and one of those things is the ability to lead.

Marlin is perfect for the position and I hope that all of you think the same.

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon

1 hour ago, TTV darkdestroy43 said:

+support

+very active

+Great guy

+Dedicated

+Good app

+Great reputation amongst the server

+Never does anything bad 

Marlin is the perfect trooper and is great at many things and one of those things is the ability to lead.

Marlin is perfect for the position and I hope that all of you think the same.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

+Support

• Laughing 1

Former: MC VCMDR RSL IRS Fail, ST LTCOL Fail Shore Lead STRM SNR, Shock SFC Fail

“So, good news…I saw a dog today.”  – Buddy From Elf | "Your focus determines your reality," Qui-Gon from Phantom Menace

star wars stormtrooper GIF

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your interest!

Accepted but not exactly. Due to the huge progress within Shock Security Corps we'd like to offer you the position of Trooper Command (Major) within Shock Security Corps. Please speak to Me in Teamspeak at your earliest convivence! This is a one time opportunity & will not be offered to anyone outside of Shock Security Corps.

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

-Imperial High Command

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥