This poll is closed to new votes

• Head Admin

In-Game Name: Will

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:129363914

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Super Admin

How many hours do you have on the server?: 49 weeks

What is your general knowledge on the rules? Very knowledgeable

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 2

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): Mainly it's so I can host events again in the server and give our players something they can enjoy instead of what feels like the same handful of events every week. While I may not have the greatest availability in the world (due to me working a full time job and going to college), I still want to be able to help out with giving our players an experience they can remember, which is one of the core values I think staff and event staff have. While my track record in the past hasn't been the best in terms of holding events, I will try my best to be able to hold events throughout the day and or night, and of course try to let the leaders know when I will be unavailable throughout the week (so they can plan in advance for my absence) I hope this is enough evidence to show that I am interested in coming back to event team and helping out, and of course I appreciate you reading through this.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): Rocket League or the Sniper Shootout Events. For Rocket League, a dupe would be set up in front of State Base (in the field). Players would need to bring their own vehicles in which a SuperAdmin+ would need to color the cars. Teams would be split up evenly, on different sides of the arena and the announcer would count off (3, 2, 1, go kinda thing) while other Event Team people fly around and repair cars and unstuck the ball when it get's stuck. First to a certain amount of points wins. The second example is the sniper shootout event where players are split up on 2 seperate sides of the map and play in a TDM style game where weapons, health, and armor are given to even out the challenge. First to a certain amount of points wins.

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday: Typically after 6:30 PM, but varies by day

Saturday and Sunday: Typically after 6:30 PM, but varies by day

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes

Edited by Will
  • Gaminglight Love 1

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

19 minutes ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Great guy

Very Trustworthy 

Knows rules 

Great Event idea!

20 minutes ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Great guy

Very Trustworthy 

Knows rules 

Great Event idea!

No Poll smh @Will

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

+Support
Great Guy
Trusted in the community
Has A Unique Event Idea

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

14 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Great guy

Very Trustworthy 

Knows rules 

Great Event idea!

Also was in EVT previously

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 10/12/2021 at 5:27 PM, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Great guy

Very Trustworthy 

Knows rules 

Great Event idea!

17 hours ago, 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 said:

Also was in EVT previously

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

On 10/12/2021 at 6:27 PM, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Great guy

Very Trustworthy 

Knows rules 

Great Event idea!

Are you kidding me hell yea +support

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar