Lee’s MTF Delta-5 “Front Runners” Command Application

Lee

Your In-Game Name: Lee

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:68422312

How long have you been playing on the server for?: 12 weeks played time. I have been on server for about a year or 2 years now.

List all of the RP ranks you hold on the server. (MTF, Gensec, Etc.) : CI SFTO 1LT/E11 CPL/Formal Red right hand/Formal A1/Omi9 2LT/Formal Nu7 SM/Formal Sec CPT/Formal R&D AIN.

What Command position are you applying for? (list two): 2LT and CPT.

Why do you want to become Delta-5 Command? (250+ Words): As one of the individual who’s ambitious and try to improve myself all times. I would consider that applying for Delta-5 command is one of a good chance to improve myself to be more professional and improve my leadership. Plus delta-5 will be the new branch that a lot of things will be new and there might be a lot of things that need to make it better. I’ll be able to use this chance my idea with other and ask their opinions on it which she be implemented or improved on. I consider this one of the most challenges I have to face to make myself as command member and branch for better. The current branch I’m in. I think I hit the limit to improve myself as command  that’s why I’m taking this chance and looking for new experiences. I’m looking forward to meet and work with other command and people who’s qualified to be Delta-5 command to observe how they work and act as one of the command of delta-5 what are pro and con that they do. Also I would always love checking others NCO and enlisted on how they do in this current branch and if they have any issues I would solve it with them and give them suggestions. I can improve myself with that and even telling other what they do wrong to make themselves for better from my experience and my pro. I like to put myself in more serious and challenging situation that I need to deal with as command. I hope I can push my limit and be better command in delta-5.

Why do you feel you are the best option for this position? (150+ Words): I’m the one who’s most qualified for that those commands positions for many reasons. I’m dedicated,friendly,have leadership and good at combat. I’m the most active individual despite my timezone is 11 hours faster than est and I have good reputation on that to because people noticed me from doing most of many CI raids myself and I’m often on more than 5 hours per day and to add to that I trained most people in gensec and CI like around 100 in a month and get SFTO shortly in CI and I was formal HFTO from observing and deal with other FTO to. Those alone should proof my dedication to all branches I’m in. Plus I have a lot of experience of command in a lot of branches. I’m never toxic,act calmly and professional when approaching all situations and issues. I always observe all members in branches to see if they have any problems to guide them or the who might be potential command in future so I can encourage and guide them. Always come up wit anything that we need proof as who branch or to that individual alone.

Why should we trust you for this position?: A lot of command positions proofs that they have highly trust on me to lead people and make their current for better for me to be the part of one command member. To add to that I got myself into 4 Redacted force like E4,Omi9/A1 Special force,Hsu(was transferred from Omi9 SF) and Red right in hand. As for good reputation on server and forum as one of the Most friendly and active member on server. Those enough should proof that I’m trustworthy enough.

Do you have past leadership / command experience? If so please list them. (Limit it to Gmod only please): I have a lot of experience as command members in many branches that is listed above. I also made many suggestions to high command in CI and some of it was implemented to make CI branch for better to. Also as formal MTF command in Nu7 and A1/Omi9 I can use those long experienced to lead people to deal with CI and SCP efficiently which should be use a lot in delta 5. Plus I was HFTO in CI before I resigned and took reserve back and get SFTO in short time because I trained many people while doing command job which I got the most training all time and suggested a lot of thing that should be improved in FTO guideline.

You are in LCZ and Security is requesting assistance due to a Mass D Block Riot; however, Chaos Insurgency has been called out for taking a SCP in HCZ. What would you do in this situation, and why?: Depending on what delta-5 main priority are according to SOP. I assume that our priority is to deal with SCP and GOI unless sop say otherwise. First i will told gensec to hold on and suggest one of gensec who’s high rank that can call can hands up or partial to call it and wait until we get back to help. I would immediately gather all delta-5 and other MTF in LCZ to regroup and go to HCZ to deal with any CI who’s with scp first then proceed to HCZ to find CI that captured our SCP quickly and tell remaining MTF in HCZ and EZ to find a SCP that’s with CI before they get away.

What would you do if those under your command are not following orders and are breaking the SOP?: If that is their first offend then I’ll give them verbal and explain how we work then I explain they should look over sop again case they forget and they have to follow order next time unless it’s something severe like racism then I have to give them more severe punishment. If they keeps doing it or won’t listen even after those explanations I’ll issue strike or removal on how severe on that case.

How would you react to someone asking to be put into Delta-5 without a tryout and to be fast promoted?: Denied their request and tell them that they have to wait for tryout. If delta-5 accept application on forum I would tell them to apply for it there unless they don’t listen then I might consider to put them on DNT for few days. On fast promoted it depends on case if they just ask how to be promoted I would tell them that they need to proof themselves like being active,show leadership to proof themselves for promotion but if they keep asking just to give promotion to them or try to bribe me for promotion then I’ll have to issue a strike and DNP.

Explain how you would react to receiving an anonymous tip about a GOI group: I would be cautious on that and don’t rush thing like away. While I’ll tell other MTF about it and discuss how should we approach it with other quickly to deal with GOI before it’s too late. In a meanwhile I would send a group of 3 to 4 MTF to check it out without them noticing and report back rather than approach it carelessly.

Do you promise to be committed to Delta-5 and to lead by example if you are accepted into Delta-5?: Yes I do

The best Lee. 😉

+Support
-Active
-Great Command member
-Good guy in general

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

16 hours ago, Ruz said:

+Support 

-Experienced 

-dedicated 

-leadership

-nice guy

what else you looking for?

I mean...Lee is Lee, you can't find someone else as good as him.

FormerCI CPT SFTO Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG

+SUPPORTTTT

this man works hella hard and super dedicated

100% worthy

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

• Toasty locked this topic