Pills - Delta-5 Command Application

Pills

Your In-Game Name: Pills

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:526542188

How long have you been playing on the server for?: 9/06/20 (When I got trained for maintenance, I do not remember my initial join date.)

List all of the RP ranks you hold on the server: Maintenance Manager, CI Military 1LT, CI R&D Initiate Agent, CI Deputy Head of Hotshots, RRH Engineer, E4, and E11 CPL

What Command position are you applying for? (list two): LTCOL/MAJ

Why do you want to become Delta-5 Command? (250+ Words): I want to become a LTCOL/MAJOR because I think I am good for the position (more on that later). I really want to be in a branch where I could meet new people. I have/am in command position(s) and really would like to be in one when joining this branch. I really hope to make a branch into something better. I want to join this MTF branch in a command position as I have been in non-combatant branches. I have only been in CI (to command) and E11 (to CPL). I would like to join something that can be changed for the better. I want to try really change things in a branch. I suggest lots of things for CI/Maintenance and want to change the branches for the better. I want to meet more people and have fun with others. I have met so many new people by joining a branch. I met so many new people in maintenance and CI. I want to maintain a branch and be a MTF rank that can be meaningful to people. I also think that with all the people that want to join the new branch, I think I am a good pick to deal with the new players coming in. I could deal with anything responsibly and respectfully. Though I do not have experience as a MTF command, I think I would do well as Delta-5 command. I overall want to be command because I think I am a good pick, I want to meet new people, and because I want to doing things for the better. I feel as I could do well in your branch. 

Why do you feel you are the best option for this position? (150+ Words): I feel like I am the best option as I was an overseer in maintenance command. I watched over maintenance command and did my best to oversee the branch. I am currently overseeing all Enlisted/NCOs in CI Military and Maintenance. I have been overseeing as 2 special forces (as listed above). I do not wish to use this info in bad taste. Just to give a visual about what I oversee. I can host lots of PTs, patrols (if we do them of course), and any other duties required of me. I am really active and I think I would do very well in the branch. I think I could do good as a Senior Command+ Member of Delta-5. I have overseen FTOs in maintenance and I am overseeing Hotshots as heads of sub-branches. I feel as if I am good at my job but laid back a little.

Why should we trust you for this position?: I am trusted in many positions like Maintenance SNR command, CI Low Command, etc. I think I am a pretty trustworthy person. I hope you trust me. I do not wish to waste your time with more writing and another long paragraph. But I do want you to at least consider me.

Do you have past leadership / command experience? If so please list them: I was a former Foreman and Head of FTOs. I had only resigned because of school. I was a SFC in CI doing lots of raids and was a former R&D SVR or a command rank.

You are in LCZ and Security is requesting assistance due to a Mass D Block Riot; however, Chaos Insurgency has been called out for taking a SCP in HCZ. What would you do in this situation, and why?: I would tell the Security that Delta-5 will be there after dealing with CI. Delta-5 specialize in dealing with preventing GOI's from taking and testing on SCPs (I believe). That is a major internal affair. But if we had a lot on (say 8 Delta-5), I would try to split the Delta-5 at a 3:5 Ratio. 3 to deal with D-Block and help Security, then sending all remaining to deal with CI.

You come face to face to a Junior Researcher in LCZ. They are going on and on about a suspected breached SCP nearby. They do not seem trustworthy and have a bad track record. What do you do in this situation?: I would ask for their ID and if they failed to provide a valid ID, I would go upon to cuff them. Then dealing with the Non-Foundation staff member accordingly. If they passed the ID check. I would ask them which SCP it is and where it's last sighting is. If lying I would take it to their command about trying to "troll" MTF. If found breaching them, I would take it to their command.

What would you do if those under your command are not following orders and are breaking the SOP?: I would bring them a side and talk to them. If they ignore me and continue off, I will deal with it by giving them a strike for ignoring command, breaking SOP, and not following orders. Depending on the severity they will get a more harsh punishment. If they do comply, I would give them a verbal but depending on severity of SOP breaking give them a harsher punishment.

How would you react to someone asking to be put into Delta-5 without a tryout and to be fast promoted?: I would tell them that they shouldn't rush things. If they deserve a promotion they will get one. They should attend a tryout and see if Delta-5 is what is best for themselves.

Explain how you would react to receiving an anonymous tip about a GOI group: Be very cautious as it may be a trap for said GOI group or another GOI. Take all precautionary measures. If turned out to be true be ready to combat the "ambush". Assuming that this is talking about RP. 

Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member of Delta-5 and to represent Delta-5 to the public?: I will

Do you promise to be committed to Delta-5 and to lead by example if you are accepted into Delta-5?: I will

Do you promise to treat others with respect, listen to superiors, hear out your subordinates, and live up to your name as Delta-5 Command?: I will

Have a great day. (I am aware of the life limit and am willing to give up a life to join)

Edited by Pills
spelling error did not join 9/06/21

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

+Support

Pills would make a excellent new LTCOL in a newly starting branch and I strongly recommend he is selected for LTCOL. From previous experts with Pills in CI or just playing any where on the sever I have always had a positive experts and have never seen him be extremally toxic to another member of the community. On top of that he shows amazing leadership and actively Promotes and hosts PTs, On top of that he also great at encouraging activity.

+ Support

Pills is pretty pog, he does quite the decent job whenever he is at command!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

1 hour ago, BOx said:

+Support

Pills would make a excellent new LTCOL in a newly starting branch and I strongly recommend he is selected for LTCOL. From previous experts with Pills in CI or just playing any where on the sever I have always had a positive experts and have never seen him be extremally toxic to another member of the community. On top of that he shows amazing leadership and actively Promotes and hosts PTs, On top of that he also great at encouraging activity.

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

11 hours ago, BOx said:

+Support

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

On 10/9/2021 at 2:22 PM, BOx said:

+Support

This

spacer.png

+Support

-Great command member

On 10/9/2021 at 12:22 PM, BOx said:

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

On 10/9/2021 at 2:22 PM, BOx said:

+Support

+support

+Support

Good CMD 

Knows when to be serious

Isn't biased 

Good at combat

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

• Toasty locked this topic