Muffin1992 682 RDM and failrp

MazuzaM

Your in game name: MazuzaM

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:520927466

The player's in game name:  Muffin1992

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:626099887

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 07/10/2021

What did the player do: The player went in dblock as SCP 682, i asked him out multiple times, i told him that i would report him if he didnt got out, he denied and he killed me

Evidence (required):

What do you believe should happen to the player: The player should get Blacklisted from 682 and get a FailrpX1 warn (He just got  reported on tommy tech but he is still minging, no will to follow the rules)

Any extra information:
Faye was saying "Leave him alone, he isnt doing anything wrong"
Told that i was wrong and insulted in ooc .

With best regards. 

Immagine 2021-10-07 145713.png

Immagine 2021-10-07 145726.png

Immagine 2021-10-07 151339.png

Immagine 2021-10-07 151409.png

Edited by Sia lodato il SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

-/+ Leading -Support
He stated that it was a misclick and hes new to the server, He claimed that he hasnt read MOTD yet, I Never said " HES NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG " And this should be atleast a verbal warning or possibility of formal

SCPRP Utility Senior Command "Supervisor Of Utility" Faye

utlit

1 minute ago, Flip Floppa said:

-/+ Leading -Support
He stated that it was a misclick and hes new to the server, He claimed that he hasnt read MOTD yet, I Never said " HES NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG " And this should be atleast a verbal warning or possibility of formal

If you check my Tech tommy report against him, you can clearly see that he claimed to know the rules.
I wouldn't lie against  a player report

FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

8 minutes ago, Sia lodato il SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE said:

If you check my Tech tommy report against him, you can clearly see that he claimed to know the rules.
I wouldn't lie against  a player report

There is no proof or evidence that he said that he knows the rules..

utlit

24 minutes ago, Flip Floppa said:

-/+ Leading -Support

He misclicked all the way to D-Block elevator? I find that very unlikely. Him not reading the MOTD is his problem. Also, why would he buy silver for a server that he hasn't even read the rules for. Other people shouldn't have to have their fun ruined because someone didn't read the rules and rampaged into D-Block as 682.

+Support for the suggested punishment AND an RDM warn/ban (if applicable) for however many people he killed in D-Block.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

1 minute ago, Pillercat said:

He misclicked all the way to D-Block elevator? I find that very unlikely. Him not reading the MOTD is his problem. Also, why would he buy silver for a server that he hasn't even read the rules for. Other people shouldn't have to have their fun ruined because someone didn't read the rules and rampaged into D-Block as 682.

+Support for the suggested punishment AND an RDM warn/ban (if applicable) for however many people he killed in D-Block.

He was in dblock yes, He was just having fun as he didnt really know the MOTD, He was just chilling in dblock and misclicked on mazuza. well its kinda unlikely but about your reply he deserves a formal, not a blacklist nor ban

Note : your pfp looks like a christmas tree!!!11!

utlit

2 minutes ago, Flip Floppa said:

He was in dblock yes, He was just having fun as he didnt really know the MOTD, He was just chilling in dblock and misclicked on mazuza. well its kinda unlikely but about your reply he deserves a formal, not a blacklist nor ban

He missclicked  after i said: "Get out please or you will get reported" What a coincidence!

+Support 

The motd is a must read. Plus it always appear when you join the game. Which every player need to read that. Also blacklist from 682 might be a bit harsh. Warning should suffice unless that armory accident and after he killed you even you told him to leave are true.

The best Lee. 😉

+Support

Not reading the MOTD is not anyone’s fault but his own, those in dblock killed by him probably did read the MOTD, were likely following the rules, and were simply trying to have fun, it’s not their fault he was haphazard and didn’t take the time to read over the job he purchased.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

1 hour ago, Pillercat said:

Current:

A new story rises from the ashes

Former:

MTF Nu-7 SFTO & 2LT | D5 PVT | CI PFC | Moderator

2 hours ago, Pillercat said:

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

Oops, I misclicked my way into D-block

doesnt matter if he was having fun, its against the rules

and the number of reports and rules this person has broken he honestly should be blacklisted from 682

+support

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

8 hours ago, Pillercat said:

+Support
Can't just get away with stuff like that by saying "It was an accident"

• Like 1

FormerCI CPT SFTO Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG

13 hours ago, Nydekore said:

+Support

Not reading the MOTD is not anyone’s fault but his own, those in dblock killed by him probably did read the MOTD, were likely following the rules, and were simply trying to have fun, it’s not their fault he was haphazard and didn’t take the time to read over the job he purchased.

Former Nu7 Command Member
497911031_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.a0b095d662cf5f49ededd5d8ebbf6245.gif

8 hours ago, OWNED said:

Oops, I misclicked my way into D-block

doesnt matter if he was having fun, its against the rules

and the number of reports and rules this person has broken he honestly should be blacklisted from 682

+support

This ^

There is a very thin line between having fun and breaking the rules. Sadly this fella crossed into the wrong side. 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

+ Support

I was literately on nu7 and was looking for him and heard 999 was healing him but I think he was already getting reported. I think there was 2 or 1 nu7 on with me and I don't know if that 999 was reported. It was me and 1 other nu7 and 999 was there to do his thing so then we cuffed him and returned him to his cell. He had a mic, heard a  voice, sounded like a chicken. He was a bit rude and a child.

deleted the recording for space sadly

Raptor Team Owner|  Nu7 Hammer Down/HSU/SM | Medical/EFM

On 10/7/2021 at 6:44 AM, Flip Floppa said:

We expect every new player to read the rules and, if not, at least read the rules about the job you are on so you don't screw up. A blacklist will be given.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia