KitChans Forum for SO

Kio

What is your ingame name?: KitChan

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:540335423

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: SO SECURITY OFFICER 

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Fleet Admiral Gallius Rax

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? By keeping Peace In the Naval Branch and the ISD! I can also help the Shock with any type of trouble if needed and or arresting people. I can also help guide DT through whatever they need help with or even keep and eye on them if needed. All together is I'm willing to Help Naval, Shock, and DT with whatever they need 

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I was GM and 2LT for Purge . I also was trusted by alot of high command members (from what i remember)

Why do you want this rank?: So I can bring peace to the ISD. To also help Shock take care of any type of arrest or even help guide shock toward the right way. I can also Help DT Provide force and security to ISD with the Help of shock, but I can help DT with Guarding VIPs, stations and so on  

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes Sir

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: Security Officers should prioritize guarding brig and bridge CP while on the job. I can also respond to shocks calls, I can also assist in interrogations if requested by Shock, DT, or Naval Low command. and also to keep everyone in their place on the ISD

Edited by KitsuneChan

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

Neutral

I havent seen kitchan around enough to form a proper opinion of. From what i have seen he is fine I would say he needs more time in Naval before applying.

Shore Major Kurt / Naval Commander Josef

Edited by Mystery RHC

Shore LTCOL Kurt / SF OP Josef

Ex Naval CPT

+support, I have seen you online working hard and listening to Supervisors. When I've seen you online you've been self-sufficient and independent which is great for someone at your rank. Keep up the hard work and good luck with SO.

penguins.gif.c9ee9bd13f5fb0bca7424cf9f154fac1.gif

- Support

Being an SO is more than guarding checkpoints and keeping the peace. This application doesn't really show an understanding of an SO and the spirit of one. Keeping the peace is not a way to improve Shock or DT. Also, you say you want to become an SO to bring peace to the ISD. How? What peace is there to bring? What about assisting the two battalions you will be responsible for? Shock and DT are the core of being an SO, and this application only mentions DT one time, only to say they can assist with interrogations and mentions Shock twice. Once for what was just mentioned and once to state that an SO can respond to calls for Shock. You're saying that your only purpose as an SO is to respond to calls for Shock, guard Brig and BCP, and assist in interrogations? No mention of any way to help Shock or DT grow, and an application that is extremely lacking in any detail.

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

3 hours ago, Proteus said:

- Support

Being an SO is more than guarding checkpoints and keeping the peace. This application doesn't really show an understanding of an SO and the spirit of one. Keeping the peace is not a way to improve Shock or DT. Also, you say you want to become an SO to bring peace to the ISD. How? What peace is there to bring? What about assisting the two battalions you will be responsible for? Shock and DT are the core of being an SO, and this application only mentions DT one time, only to say they can assist with interrogations and mentions Shock twice. Once for what was just mentioned and once to state that an SO can respond to calls for Shock. You're saying that your only purpose as an SO is to respond to calls for Shock, guard Brig and BCP, and assist in interrogations? No mention of any way to help Shock or DT grow, and an application that is extremely lacking in any detail.

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

6 hours ago, Proteus said:

- Support

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

-

6 hours ago, Proteus said:

- Support

He is not fit for the position of so.

22 hours ago, KitsuneChan said:

What is your ingame name?: KitChan

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:540335423

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: SO SECURITY OFFICER 

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Fleet Admiral Gallius Rax

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? By keeping Peace In the Naval Branch and the ISD! I can also help the Shock with any type of trouble if needed and or arresting people. I can also help guide DT through whatever they need help with or even keep and eye on them if needed. All together is I'm willing to Help Naval, Shock, and DT with whatever they need 

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I was GM and 2LT for Purge . I also was trusted by alot of high command members (from what i remember)

Why do you want this rank?: So I can bring peace to the ISD. To also help Shock take care of any type of arrest or even help guide shock toward the right way. I can also Help DT Provide force and security to ISD with the Help of shock, but I can help DT with Guarding VIPs, stations and so on  

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes Sir

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: Security Officers should prioritize guarding brig and bridge CP while on the job. I can also respond to shocks calls, I can also assist in interrogations if requested by Shock, DT, or Naval Low command. and also to keep everyone in their place on the ISD

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 10/5/2021 at 2:44 AM, Mystery RHC said:

Neutral

I havent seen kitchan around enough to form a proper opinion of. From what i have seen he is fine I would say he needs more time in Naval before applying.

Shore Major Kurt / Naval Commander Josef

On 10/5/2021 at 1:02 PM, Proteus said:

- Support

-Support due to above

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

• Head of Staff
On 10/5/2021 at 6:02 AM, Proteus said:

- Support

As the Commander of one of the branches KitChan would be directly working with, I do not believe this player would be a good fit.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

DENIED
                          Naval Command does not see you fit for this position. You may apply again in one week.