STEAM_0:1:584773809

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:
Inferno VCMDR

How long have you been Gamemaster:
I have been a GM since May 5th, 2021.

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if applicable):
I do not have any strikes.

How much time do you have on the server?:
I currently have around 1,390 hours. https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/979120641

How well do you know the LORE?:
I have seen every movie and most of the tv series. I would probably say about 8/10.

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Gamemaster?:
I want to become a senior gamemaster because, I would like to continue to help support the gamemaster team. Helping other GM’s is probably my favorite part of being a gamemaster and I believe that through achieving this rank it will allow me to help others in ways that I couldn't before. Those who achieve this rank are also sometimes looked up to from lower ranking GM’s. I would like to be the one, along with the other SGM’s, to help set an example of what a gamemaster should be. Another reason I want to become a SGM is so that I can host storyline events. Ever since my first day as a GM, I have wanted to be able to host a storyline. I believe that I have some wonderful ideas of what a storyline should be and how it should go and I would love to share that with the server. Overall I believe that if I am to achieve this rank, I can further benefit GM’s as a whole. 

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Game Master?:
I believe that I should be trusted as a Senior Game Master because of the time and dedication I put towards the GM team. I am constantly making an effort to help other GM’s any time they have a question or need help with an event. I go out of my way to build dupes to be shared amongst the GM team. I ensure that all GM’s are doing the right thing and if not I am sure to correct them. Although I may not do the most events, I take pride in every event I do because I believe it is of the highest quality and that is what's more important that popping out average or subpar events every day. I also am well known and trusted among the community. I believe I am a competent leader and this can be seen through my RP life as a VCMDR. 

Have you mastered ULX?:
I would like to think I have. I know all the commands that are important and essential to gamemasters and am capable of executing them. I also am capable of teaching other gamemasters about these commands and how/when to use them. 

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?:
Yes I am. I have planned and helped with the planning of many mega events. 

Give an example of a mega event:

Part 1 (On-Ship):
ISB Deputy Director Given comes aboard with news of a rebel base located on Hoth, however this base is different. There seems to be a large gathering of Jedi assisting the rebels here. Troops are tasked with going down to the base and eliminating any and all people there. Find out why these Jedi are there.

Part 2 (Off-Ship):
Troops load up and head down to Hoth where this base is located. Once they arrive, they are immediately greeted with the likes of an entire rebel army. It seems that whatever is going on here, it must be important. It is becoming more and more clear that the Jedi here are protecting something. Troops must continue to fight their way through the defenses.

Part 3 (Off-Ship):
Finally it becomes clear what the Jedi are protecting, some kind of rock that seems to be giving them power. It is important that we harvest this rock and have our medical experts run some tests on it. Troops are to continue to fight until all hostiles on the planet are dead. Then medical researchers will collect a large chunk of the rock and return to the ISD.

Part 4 (On-Ship):
Medical researchers begin to research the properties of the rock with the assistance of some IQ when all of a sudden, a ship hyperspaces into the airspace. There are more rebels here to retrieve this rock. They begin to board the ISD along with the assistance of what seems to be the force ghosts of the previous Jedi and begin to wreak havoc. Troopers must eliminate the counter attack while keeping the medbay secure.

Part 5 (On-Ship):
The medical team decides it would be best to just destroy the rock after not having much of any success finding out about its properties. Instantly the Jedi force ghosts disappear. Troops begin to fight the last of the rebels as Naval and SF deliver the final blows to the ship in the airspace. It seems as if we have won.

[THE END]

How active can you be:
I can be active almost every day for at least 3-4 hours. 

Edited by NoCapGiven
Made the text bold/italicized.
  • Like 1

Given |
| Former Starfighter Marshall | Former Agent Del Meeko |
| Former Senior Gamemaster |

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

10 hours ago, Jaeger. said:

+Support
+ Active
+ Great Guy
+ Great Application
+ Has been in the GM team for quiet some time
+ Would be perfect for this position  

Good Luck Given!

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

On 9/21/2021 at 9:23 PM, Jaeger. said:

+Support
+ Active
+ Great Guy
+ Great Application

Good Luck Given!

+Support Helped me back in the days, when i didnt really know how to host proper sims. Very helpful GameMaster! Goodluck 😄

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

On 9/21/2021 at 10:23 PM, Jaeger. said:

+Support
+ Active
+ Great Guy
+ Great Application

Good Luck Given!

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X