Wolf`s Shock Vice command application

Stitchchips

Vote under please  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would i be a good Vice Commander for shock?

• Yes (explain why)
    • No (explain why)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :
Shock EJTL Maj Wolf 5032

2. What Regiment are you applying for?
Shock Vice commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?
I want to be vice commander of shock because i belive and i think im able to do a good job with helping out shock commander with roster updates and meetings. I been a officer for a long time and think im ready for it, i been in shock the longes of them all and im very sure im able to to the job with what experiens from the older vice commaders shock has had. i been looking at my vice commmander+`s and found aout what works and what people are geting mad of. i been listening to other officers over what they want in shock but shock commander dont want to listen or is to bussy with it. i want to help out shock command so they can hold the battalion active. work side by side with pepper and Carson. i also been EJTL for a very long time and im still trying to get people in it, im trying to do my best for shock to be a bigger battalion, make sure everyone has fun at all time. i want to make sure shock is doing what they should do, not unarresting people for they offering money or they are command members of other battaions.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?
i have 6 weeks but around 7 months on IRL

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?
The main purpose of vice commanders is to help out the commander with roster and meeting. make sure  tryouts and sim`s are being hold. Officer doing ther job with makeing everyone be at posts. training new officer`s makeing sure every officer`s knows how to hold a sim. being active if im requested for it. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?
you should trust me for Vice commander because i have good experience in shock and higher up. i been officer for an good time now. because ive EJTAL, i think its time for me to go higher up in shock to help out more. im not minging on when im on duty. I doing my job the way it should be done, a bit laidback but not close to not doing my job. I also have zero warnings which I believe helps my case. 

7. How often can you be Online?  
I am capable of being on about 3-8 hours a day on the imperial rp server 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
No i do not have any warnings on the server.

Thank you for takeing your time to read my application. have a great day/night! 

Edited by Stitchchips

Now: Naval Captain Wolf|  Mark's Son (<-mom)| Security Directors/Agent Kallus|

Former: Shock VCMDR/Lt Col. IF Moderator X2 | Gamemaster tic 3 and tic 5 | IC Maj Wolf | Naval Lieuenant x2 | Ted's Son| Bon`s favorite | IC Maroon/Volt 

9 hours ago, Tejmadd said:

+Support

-great guy

-can lead from what I’ve seen

-great with the lower ranks and commanding them already!

good luck!

+Support

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

On 9/20/2021 at 12:31 PM, Tejmadd said:

+support

-great guy

-can lead from what I’ve seen

-great with the lower ranks and commanding them already!

good luck!

Best of luck mate!

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

ACCEPTED
Before speaking to a Marshal Commander+ For Training, please contact me in Teamspeak.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥