bosster's report 9/14/2021- Accepted

bosster

Your in game name: SIR bosster laggin

The player's in game name: Deputy Chief Vice 1K-8

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:111395341

What did the player do: Wrongful arrest (said I was obstructing justice)

Evidence (required):

What do you believe should happen to the player:

The player should be given a warning for RDA the same as any other player

Any extra information:

I was told by Senior Admin John Newsom that verbal warnings count and that you do not need to advert to have someone leave the scene. I was told the opposite multiple times and I wish it was cleared up on whether you need to advert warn to criminals while you're a PD.

Major -Support

Is This A Joke

Yes lets Warn Jimmy James and Vice for doing there jobs on Gov

(-Support you were preventing them from doing a hostage negotiation Jimmy told u to leave and you failed to comply and that is refusing to comply with a lawful order this is not RDA maybe u should read up on the motd bud )

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

1 hour ago, King said:

(-Support you were preventing them from doing a hostage negotiation Jimmy told u to leave and you failed to comply and that is refusing to comply with a lawful order this is not RDA

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

You all seem to forget that when it comes to warnings (from what I've been told) you need at least 3 warnings in advert and regardless if verbal warnings work, you need three warnings in general.

(EDIT) I do not want Jimmy warned because he didn't do anything wrong, it was just Vice.

Edited by bosster

• Head Admin
3 hours ago, King said:

Major -Support

Is This A Joke

(-Support you were preventing them from doing a hostage negotiation Jimmy told u to leave and you failed to comply and that is refusing to comply with a lawful order this is not RDA maybe u should read up on the motd bud )

agree with that

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

3 hours ago, King said:

Major -Support

Is This A Joke

5 hours ago, King said:

Major -Support

Is This A Joke

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

-Support 
You were a hostage situation and asked to leave by government. You failed to comply its fairly simple. 
This happens many times a day and no one else makes reports on it because its not against the rules. 
Having to give warnings out in chat applies to only one thing I can think of and that is when a wanted suspect or a suspect with a gun is evading you on foot. 
" If someone is wanted (sign above a person’s head) you may AOS/KOS the person. In order to KOS you must warn the criminal at least 3 times to stop moving. If they comply, you must arrest them instead." ~ MOTD  Which do to you not being wanted that rule wouldn't even apply here. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

-Support

You can be arrested for interfering with a scene…

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

-Support

According to State Police SOP and Real life Laws based off United States:

Anyone who interferes with Law Enforcement or Justice can be fined or arrested If suspect does not comply with Law Enforcement.

So thats a -Support, I would get some background Info before going for anything. ( this is just what I think) 

minisigforums.webp

4 hours ago, [GL] Locus said:

-Support 
You were a hostage situation and asked to leave by government. You failed to comply its fairly simple. 
This happens many times a day and no one else makes reports on it because its not against the rules. 
Having to give warnings out in chat applies to only one thing I can think of and that is when a wanted suspect or a suspect with a gun is evading you on foot. 
" If someone is wanted (sign above a person’s head) you may AOS/KOS the person. In order to KOS you must warn the criminal at least 3 times to stop moving. If they comply, you must arrest them instead." ~ MOTD  Which do to you not being wanted that rule wouldn't even apply here. 

I have been told that you need to advert warns to people when you want them to leave the scene. So I need someone to clear the air and let me know whether verbal warnings count and you don't need to advert. And if verbal warnings do count, how many verbal warnings are needed before you arrest the person for not leaving.

5 minutes ago, bosster said:

I have been told that you need to advert warns to people when you want them to leave the scene. So I need someone to clear the air and let me know whether verbal warnings count and you don't need to advert. And if verbal warnings do count, how many verbal warnings are needed before you arrest the person for not leaving.

Yes but who walks up to a scene and pulls out a riot shield and then crouches next to the officer that would apply if you where just near the scene and not doing anything and that your just to close.

this was an active hostage situation- it obvious because you got a state trooper in restraints and a gun to his head with jimmy negotiating. You sat around the whole time and even carjacked the hostage takers car infornt of jimmy while this is happening. that could have led to the hostage being killed   

you then came back in that same lambo and ran up to jimmy with a shield and and continued to hover around him even when he told you to leave. i couldnt grab you right away as to not risk the hostage even more than you already were 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent