8 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit for Vice Commander

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN?:

Havoc ATL COL Klepto 4867

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Vice commander for Havoc

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to become a vice commander for Havoc because I feel like I am ready for the responsibilities that comes with this position. I am prepared to take charge to help lead and to help improve Havoc. One of the ways that I can help is coming up with new ideas for SIMS and plans during events so that Havoc can be used more. I am a Colonel, and I already know what goes on as a Vice commander(due to my experience as a Colonel in leading and my past learning about Vice-Commanders). I could create some excellent SIMS for Havoc and the Havoc subbattalions; however, moving on, I honestly never thought that I would get to this point. I'm glad that I am in the position to at least apply for Vice-Commander. I feel that I'm well equipped for the position because, in my past experiences, I have had many people from Medical and Havoc that have guided me and taught me how I need to act and perform as a Vice commander. (These people include Grizzly, Koopa, and Wheat ). I want to be someone that can solve problems for the battalion, and the only way I can see myself doing that is to become vice commander. I know that I am someone willing to help people out, even if that means helping with battalion issues or dealing with people in an argument about something completely off-topic and unimportant. I will be someone who can help out with any problems that can come my way, and with this position, I feel that I can be fit for Havoc's Vice Commander position.
4. How much game time do you have on the server?

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/944818031

I want to say that I know my activity isn't the best for whoever is reading this, but I also have stuff on my plate. I have just been given a full-time position at work, so I should be able to get 3-4 hours on the server, and I also live in a different time zone, so some people might not always see me on. I try to be on every day for at least 3-4 hours if I can. 5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The vice commanders' duties are to assist the commander with Sims, player activity, disciplining, creating documents for the battalion(SOP and other training documents), helping the regiment strive to be one of the best battalions on the server. As vice commanders, we also assist with roster updates and watch over the battalion, ensuring that our troopers are not acting out of line and doing what they were trained to do. We are also backups just in case the commander can't hop on for a more extended period. Vice commanders are also the leaders for the battalion, so they are tasked with making the battalion enjoyable for trainees. Above that's just one of the ways vice commanders help with the activity. Vice commanders can also suggest new sub battalions or new equipment to add to the troopers just so the battalions look more appealing.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The vice commanders' duties are to assist the commander with Sims, player activity, disciplining, creating documents for the battalion(SOP and other training documents), helping the regiment strive to be one of the best battalions on the server. As vice commanders, we also assist with roster updates and watch over the battalion, ensuring that our troopers are not acting out of line and doing what they were trained to do. We are also backups just in case the commander can't hop on for a more extended period. Vice commanders are also the leaders for the battalion, so they are tasked with making the battalion enjoyable for trainees. Above that's just one of the ways vice commanders help with the activity. Vice commanders can also suggest new sub battalions or new equipment to add to the troopers just so the battalions look more appealing.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I have been in Havoc for 2-3 months, and I would like to make it a whole year on the server. That's my new goal for the server. I am not one to go behind people's backs; I'm someone who asks for permission to make sure I don't mess up in any way. If I get this position, I will make some mistakes, but I will always apologize for anything I do wrong and try to fix my errors. Plus, it's a way I can learn some new stuff. I also feel like if I were to become a vice commander, I would perform well I am very confident that I could do a good job; I have said this before I take these applications like if I was applying for a job, I take this very seriously and I am ready for this jump. I would love to be the new vice commander.

7. How often can you be Online? :

How often can you be Online? : As I said in my activity paragraph, I try to be on at least 3-4  hours a day, and now that I'm getting a full-time job, it might go down depending on what goes on in my life. I will probably be able to hop on for longer, depending on the day I have off. But I will always try to be on each day in case I'm needed 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
 I have zero warnings. I am very proud that I have always been one to not break the server rules on purpose.

I want to thank the people who read this application. I appreciate the time you are taking to read this. I hope that everyone thinks I'm ready for the position I feel that I am, and I hope you all think so, too. Thank you for reading this, and have a good day/night.

Unfortunately I'm gonna have to - support this application.

There is a huge activity issue in havoc ATM, where  basically no one is on, and if there is people on it would only be 3-4 max.

Unfortunately I barely see klepto on, which could be due to time zones but I am usually on around till 10EST so I'm not too sure.

The battalion needs someone at Vice commander who will help revive the battalion and I'm not entirely sure it would be you.

I do wish you the best of luck though, and if you do get it, I hope you do prove me wrong.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

+support 
- former command member in another battalion so he knows what he's doing
- great guy

- activity could use more tbh
- good luck dude!

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

On 9/14/2021 at 10:12 AM, Evan? said:

+support 
- great guy

- good luck dude!

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

I'm going to - support your application 
Klepto as current CPT and EODL your Leadership in my eyes is lacking I've seen how you run a sub regiment which is half of the responsibility of a VCMDR and I am unimpressed to say the least 
- Lacks Activity
-  Lacks Initiative 
- Lacks Inspiration
- Lacks Leadership 
As someone who is currently serving in the same battalion and is also in a leading position i am against his application for VCMDR 

Edited by ConnorTheGreat

- support 

-He did nothing for Havoc Assult branch so much so that it caused people to leave Assult. 

- now he's EODL and he's done nothing to impress and yes I have been watching 

- his leadership isn't the best 

- his activity isn't good. 

I'm sorry Klepto Havoc needs a Better choice for VC in Havoc. 

Especially as of right now. 

Edited by AO Commodore Zefer

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

On 9/14/2021 at 7:12 AM, Evan? said:

+support 
- great guy

- good luck dude!

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

On 9/15/2021 at 7:21 PM, ConnorTheGreat said:

-Support
Klepto as current CPT and EODL your Leadership in my eyes is lacking I've seen how you run a sub regiment which is half of the responsibility of a VCMDR and I am unimpressed to say the least 
- Lacks Activity
-  Lacks Initiative 
- Lacks Inspiration
- Lacks Leadership 
As someone who is currently serving in the same battalion and is also in a leading position I am against his application for VCMDR 

Ex: Seventh Sister and Second Sister

Star Wars Dancing GIF

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your interest!

You have been Accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact any Marshal Commander+ within the next 3 days unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

-Imperial High Command

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥