General Suggestion Adding Custom skins to the gaminglight store - Denied

MysteryGamer

What are you suggesting? -  Adding custom skins to the gaminglight store for around 10-15 credits to where you can make your own custom skin for your weapons 10-15 for the base price and for animated skins or high MB files for around 20-30 and can add around 5-10 people to have the skin kinda like custom death cards

How would this change better the server? -  this would change the server because some people may not like the skins that are in the server so they can make one that they like and add people to have the skin who think the same way about the skins on the server

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - lag from the skins being added and used and loading times may be longer

Who would this change mostly benefit? - everyone

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - nah

Current Ranks: None :))

Past Ranks: Security JFTO 2LT Mystery|PWD Brutus MUDA|MTF E11 DHFTO 1LT Cobra|MTF E11 LS Falcon-1 [First Ever Lonestar]STF D4 "Vanguard" Brynhild HA5|Security Olympics Winner|Senior Mod|Senior Event Team Member

image.png

+support 
I never liked the fact that the skins are just materials it would be nice to be able to make some custom ones that are designed for the gun

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

36 minutes ago, Dick Grayson said:

Yeah i agree but only if it won't cause a lot of lag 

+Support

I don't see them adding this without a big price tag but sure

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

10 hours ago, The Apple said:

- Support

Seems far too difficult / not worth the time

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

11 hours ago, The Apple said:

- Support

Seems far too difficult / not worth the time

true if it would be something like Deathcards where only a few people can use it kinda like that? say you can only have a custom skin on maybe 1 or 2 weapons? if not then no, not even if Dr.Coomer asks nicely 
image.png.7a1d650d197986a62003a59bd458f72b.png

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing