Report on a judge for talking shit about families.- Denied

RobertoManjini

Your in game name: Manjini

The player's in game name: Judge Sinclair

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:88208115

What did the player do: So this guys pretty much just told all of the 78 people on the server that PD and Bappo are together and that we cant get near them or we can get cuffed, tho this is against the rules and even dark and @Phil had to talk to him about this situation and why he cant do that. i honestly think he should just not have said anything, but even when staff told him its not a fair thing to say he said "im allowed to say it" when its specifically not allowed as he made a "plea deal" between bappo and PD.

Evidence (required):

20210906210924_1.jpg.ef29ff93689322338ab46f1db86b2d72.jpg

20210906210926_1.jpg.cccc40e9fe3df119b4efdfa553e70665.jpg

What do you believe should happen to the player: 

well, im going to be talking to UMC command and also POL command about this situation, but i think he should get his whitelist be taken away, and get a warn

Any extra information: he is bias, i think he is good friends with bappo and he just wanted to put POL in a bad spot.

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

-Support

From what i see from this report, Sinclair RP'd that Bappo has a restraining order against POL which in reality is a realistic thing. I get that bappo isn't exactly liked from what i hear but its hard to tell that he's "targeting" or "disrespecting"  POL from only 2 adverts. IMO a talking to through TS or a discord DM could stop this from happening in the future but removing his judge whitelist is unreasonable in my eyes.

• Like 2

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

2 minutes ago, robertomanjini said:

mb then @[GL] Dark did do the sit.

I gave the guy a verbal for corruption as he only had 1 hour on the server and told you that you can take it to the forums if you want further action 

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

2 hours ago, robertomanjini said:

i think he is good friends with bappo

I am just going to put this forward on behalf of Bappo.

We have no clue who this man is.

Anyway, 

- Support

This is due to what Snuts has stated.

2 hours ago, Snuts said:

-Support

From what i see from this report, Sinclair RP'd that Bappo has a restraining order against POL which in reality is a realistic thing. I get that bappo isn't exactly liked from what i hear but its hard to tell that he's "targeting" or "disrespecting"  POL from only 2 adverts. IMO a talking to through TS or a discord DM could stop this from happening in the future but removing his judge whitelist is unreasonable in my eyes.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ronin said:

+support

This is the same guy who was being corrupt on pres and making Gov wanted for telling him he would get impeached. He said 'you can't do that only congress can'

• Like 1

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

+Support

Dude is bias and is failrping on Judge. Being bias on a job like that would be same as Staff being bias just not as bad. 

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss