General Suggestion - The Dclass LVL 100 Should get a pro keycard cracker - Denied

Gamersquadman

What are you suggesting? - The Dclass LVL 100 Should get a pro keycard cracker

How would this change better the server? - This would change the server for the better because its very hard to get the job and it got its cuffs removed. The class right now is not on par with the other LVL 100 jobs.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - it would make it easier for Dclass to escape/breach SCPs which could hurt MTF

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  Dclass

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

+support

please

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

20 hours ago, Coltable said:

So heres the thing if I add the keycard cracker or the cuffs back ill be also adding a 90sec NLR to the job... Which I dont want to so I think its best we leave the job as it is for the time being.

What if instead of the pro we just give it the regular?

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

On 9/8/2021 at 8:49 PM, Coltable said:

So heres the thing if I add the keycard cracker or the cuffs back ill be also adding a 90sec NLR to the job... Which I dont want to so I think its best we leave the job as it is for the time being.

why tho it wouldnt be OP but for the cuffs tho I understand but a cracker doesnt change that much

Edited by Gamersquadman